It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

israr665:
if the avatar is there - is it unique or one of the more basic ones (like a fallout pip boy job)?
Post edited December 13, 2013 by Sachys
israr665:
Sachys: if the avatar is there - is it unique or one of the more basic ones (like a fallout pip boy job)?
What do you insinuate XD
A pip boy job? :)))
israr665:
Sachys: if the avatar is there - is it unique or one of the more basic ones (like a fallout pip boy job)?
Wait what how did you know he had a fallout avatar ?
high rated
robb5: What do you insinuate XD
Heheh!
Example above! ;)

well, lets see if anyone says thanks for this after walking backwards for four blocks: 3QES-CU2W-CR6F-Q2AT
Post edited December 13, 2013 by Sachys
israr665: Wait what how did you know he had a fallout avatar ?
Fallout avatars are the common avatar. You get it free from any fallout game like I got mine.
robb5: What do you insinuate XD
Sachys: Heheh!
Example above! ;)

well, lets see if anyone says thanks for this: 3QES-CU2W-CR6F-Q2AT
Did not redeemed but thanks for the drop.
Post edited December 13, 2013 by robb5
GIVEAWAY RESET!!!

The giveaway is NOT for Shadow Warrior!!!

Viscera Cleanup Detail: Shadow Warrior - a minigame type thingie where you're a janitor cleaning up the rampage with a mop and bucket

Steam key - info HERE

INCLUDE THE PHRASE *NOW THAT'S NASTY* IN YOUR PM TO SHOW YOU READ AND KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GETTING!

GONE
Post edited December 13, 2013 by Bigs
simple guess, can i see a screenshot please? - the name rings a bell and ive a feeling its someone whose done this before. seeing the name / avatar may jog my memory or someone elses.

meantime i'd see about a refund from GOG support
Sachys: simple guess, can i see a screenshot please? - the name rings a bell and ive a feeling its someone whose done this before. seeing the name / avatar may jog my memory or someone elses.

meantime i'd see about a refund from GOG support
Not sure if GoG would refund it but it is worth a shot.
Next - Really Big Sky

Include the phrase - "That's what she said..."

NOTE - No enteries with negative rep will now be looked at

GONE
robb5: Fallout avatars are the common avatar. You get it free from any fallout game like I got mine.
Sachys: Heheh!
Example above! ;)

well, lets see if anyone says thanks for this: 3QES-CU2W-CR6F-Q2AT
robb5: Did not redeemed but thanks for the drop.
Ah then I definitely think its a leach account :(
I don't think I can handle these types of giveaways lol I think I'm gonna stick to closed and private giveaways.
But thanks any ways for those people trying to help me and come on Dogma23, make a proper account and appreciate the wonderful gog community I'm sure you will like it :) no need for this unfair play.
robb5: Not sure if GoG would refund it but it is worth a shot.
I'm pretty sure others have had it refunded / new code given when its been lurked, though I may also be wrong.
Anyone?
Bigs: Next - Really Big Sky

Include the phrase - "That's what she said..."

NOTE - No enteries with negative rep will now be looked at
Thank you and good night.
Last one for now - Nightsky

Include Yibbidi Yibbida

GONE
I'm confused. What did this Dogma guy do?
Hey Bigs, I thought you were "From Japan"? Or was that a temporary thing and you've moved back?