It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

3QES-CU2W-CR6F-Q2AT this code is showing to me as invalid so somehow I'm not sure whether anyone redeemed it. Also I don't know how GOG would regard refunding multiple games with the reason of those gifts being liched. I mean I understand the frustration, but I just hope multiple requests for refunds won't hurt the gifter's account. As for the "experience with refunds" I suspect there isn't much yet as the system was introduced ~5 days ago I think?
ZPavelZ: 3QES-CU2W-CR6F-Q2AT this code is showing to me as invalid so somehow I'm not sure whether anyone redeemed it. Also I don't know how GOG would regard refunding multiple games with the reason of those gifts being liched. I mean I understand the frustration, but I just hope multiple requests for refunds won't hurt the gifter's account. As for the "experience with refunds" I suspect there isn't much yet as the system was introduced ~5 days ago I think?
It says it's invalid because someone tried to redeem it recently, unless it's the wrong code.
Malv0isin: Hey Bigs, I thought you were "From Japan"? Or was that a temporary thing and you've moved back?
Was living and working over there until September, then a couple of months in the UAE, now back in Australia
Bigs: Last one for now - Nightsky

Include Yibbidi Yibbida
Yibbidi Yibbida, Nightsky I'd like to ask.
ZPavelZ: 3QES-CU2W-CR6F-Q2AT this code is showing to me as invalid so somehow I'm not sure whether anyone redeemed it. Also I don't know how GOG would regard refunding multiple games with the reason of those gifts being liched. I mean I understand the frustration, but I just hope multiple requests for refunds won't hurt the gifter's account. As for the "experience with refunds" I suspect there isn't much yet as the system was introduced ~5 days ago I think?
QC: It says it's invalid because someone tried to redeem it recently, unless it's the wrong code.
That I understand, but someone tried claiming it was leeched... and I kind of think it wasn't (yet)
QC: It says it's invalid because someone tried to redeem it recently, unless it's the wrong code.
ZPavelZ: That I understand, but someone tried claiming it was leeched... and I kind of think it wasn't (yet)
Is it your code? If so go check in your gifts list.
Malv0isin: Hey Bigs, I thought you were "From Japan"? Or was that a temporary thing and you've moved back?
Bigs: Was living and working over there until September, then a couple of months in the UAE, now back in Australia
You're actually one of the Venusians! I know it!
Bigs: Was living and working over there until September, then a couple of months in the UAE, now back in Australia
I see...what is it that you do for a living that you travel around so much? If I may ask?
ZPavelZ: That I understand, but someone tried claiming it was leeched... and I kind of think it wasn't (yet)
QC: Is it your code? If so go check in your gifts list.
No somebody dropped it on the previous page and I was hammering it to see what was in there. Unless it was a non-GOG code (nobody ever specified that).
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/ninja_giveaway/post56444
Perhaps, I missed something along the way as everyone was upset about some leecher.
Post edited December 13, 2013 by ZPavelZ
ZPavelZ:
Ah, well, the valid code is in there, but not in the order you see... or is it?!
You might need to turn your eyes inside out or upside down or...

...try walking backwards for four blocks!

;)

...and as to refunds, I don't mean under the new policy, but more a case of killing the game from the leechers account and supplying a new code.
Bad choice of term the first time!
Post edited December 13, 2013 by Sachys
blakstar: OK -- one more in the same mixed up format!

Tell me what Steam game this is to win the code:

ILISTACOPYAGODMANEND

EDIT: Sorry missed out a letter when typing, but at least one person worked it out so it didn't cause too many problems!
I give up... Lego: A Satanic Mind Dopy
Sachys: You're actually one of the Venusians! I know it!
A-ha!!!!!!

Got them!
Malv0isin: I see...what is it that you do for a living that you travel around so much? If I may ask?
Was teaching English in Asia - which has taken me to Korea / China / Japan... visiting mum who's been living in the UAE for many years... now back with family in Melbourne, dad's in Perth... and just take the chance to travel whenever I can... which probably won't happen again for quite a while unfortunately ><
[url=http://I might add most of you will have it, and it was purely dropped to see if it tempted any lurkers out, but if you dont have it, don' forget to say thanks if you redeem!].
Attachments:
it's gone
Post edited December 13, 2013 by l0rdtr3k