It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello everyone.
Enclave
P-4-E-X-K---4-D-H-A-Z--A-Y-F-0-M-
lemuria: Hello everyone.
Enclave
P-4-E-X-K---4-D-H-A-Z--A-Y-F-0-M-
Thank you! :)
Hi, everyone.
Good evening!
benderz: I don't know where I should post it, but I'm happy I've a new buttons and stick :-)

http://imgur.com/Anq5gwy,5iksith,lPNFdXT,mS0EvGi#0

Let's go Street Fighter 2X and Guilty Gear XX, I'm here :-D
That's an awesome stick!!! :D Something tells me I will start losing straight to you. :D
benderz: I don't know where I should post it, but I'm happy I've a new buttons and stick :-)
niniendowarrior: That's an awesome stick!!! :D Something tells me I will start losing straight to you. :D
I hope thats a stick for computer gaming! - im not lookig at the pic in case its not! O_o7
Anyone looking for awesome Crystal Dynamics Tomb Raider games. Steam is selling them at less than $2 a game. Pretty good stuff!
niniendowarrior: Anyone looking for awesome Crystal Dynamics Tomb Raider games. Steam is selling them at less than $2 a game. Pretty good stuff!
I've not played a Tomb Raider before (not likeing platforming as a gameplay style it seemed pointless) but picked up anniversary during the sale. Yet to play though.
niniendowarrior: Anyone looking for awesome Crystal Dynamics Tomb Raider games. Steam is selling them at less than $2 a game. Pretty good stuff!
Sachys: I've not played a Tomb Raider before (not likeing platforming as a gameplay style it seemed pointless) but picked up anniversary during the sale. Yet to play though.
I enjoyed Anniversary. Underworld is OK but it's missing the 360 DLCs. Legend is OK-ish.
Sachys: I've not played a Tomb Raider before (not likeing platforming as a gameplay style it seemed pointless) but picked up anniversary during the sale. Yet to play though.
niniendowarrior: I enjoyed Anniversary. Underworld is OK but it's missing the 360 DLCs. Legend is OK-ish.
i just figd id start with anniversary as a broad introduction to the mechanics and world. mostly because the stuff ive seen of the new one looked pretty good
high rated
anyone interested in a very special and mysterious GG game?
oh, and hi again
Schnuff: anyone interested in a very special and mysterious GG game?
oh, and hi again
Mysterious and special? How so?
oh, and hi again
Not in but +1, and hello.
oh, and hi again
I can interest it :)
oh, and hi again
Sachys: Mysterious and special? How so?
Mysterious because i didn't wrote the name :P
Special...its the time of the year again

lemuria:
check pm
and Have Fun