It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

hmmmm
I'll officially have internet tomorrow, so hopefully I'll be on more. Tonight's been both a highlight and downer. I just got to skype with my wife, stepson, and baby girl. Great to see them, but makes me miss them more. Only 4 more months...
Braussie: I'll officially have internet tomorrow, so hopefully I'll be on more. Tonight's been both a highlight and downer. I just got to skype with my wife, stepson, and baby girl. Great to see them, but makes me miss them more. Only 4 more months...
Congratulations Braussie! You'll soon be reunited with them hopefully.
Braussie: I'll officially have internet tomorrow, so hopefully I'll be on more. Tonight's been both a highlight and downer. I just got to skype with my wife, stepson, and baby girl. Great to see them, but makes me miss them more. Only 4 more months...
Does this mean you missed the awsome insomnia headache?
joppo: u6e87v9x

Hey, look. Isn't that one of the elusive, very rare RoA 1+2 GOG keys?? You should grab it before it splits.
got it +1 :D
high rated
EDIT:

All gone.
Post edited November 20, 2013 by Rodzaju
Rodzaju: I have steam keys for the following:
Blades of Time
Hydrophobia Prophecy
Razor 2: Hidden Skies

PM me if you want one...
NR but thanks +1
joppo: u6e87v9x

Hey, look. Isn't that one of the elusive, very rare RoA 1+2 GOG keys?? You should grab it before it splits.
WillOfD: got it +1 :D
It's a good thing that you did. Will save me the trouble of reposting it again and again.

I hope you enjoy your new game.
Thanks for Hydrophobia! Really had no hopes on getting anything. Me and the ninja skills, not exactly great pals...:P
gbaz69: Does this mean you missed the awsome insomnia headache?
I saw it but missed getting any games. Oh well :)
Hello :)
Leucius: Hello :)
Ciao!
Are you in the military?
high rated
Won a non-random giveaway, so here goes The Witcher EE key:
5UPR-YGA4-87JM-LGQD

edit:redeemed
Post edited November 20, 2013 by gbaz69
Didn't take it but +1 gbaz69