It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Leucius: I would, but it's already backed up on an external hard drive - downloading the FX2 pinball set, so far so good.
wallakax: Nice one that set!
Looking at the screenshots it looks quite nice, can't wait to try it out.
Do we have any badger wannabes here?

I've got a Steam key for Shelter going, if so.
blakstar: Do we have any badger wannabes here?

Yes i am :))
I have only 22 badge :)
Post edited November 22, 2013 by lemuria
blakstar: Do we have any badger wannabes here?

lemuria: Yes i am :))
I have only 22 badge :)
OK -- PM on it's way!
Momo1991: ZOMG! ;-)
~wishes we could increase size of avatars~
IAmSinistar: I don't know if it just took me forever to notice, or because I recently installed the Barefoot Essentials, but there is a magnifying glass icon when I mouse over an avatar. It lets me click to see it in its original posted size, then click again to restore to avatar size.
I guess I should install some of those amazing fixes, huh?
Schnuff: Only for information this pic is the original phoenix hippo

lugum: Dont hippo's have only little sausages?
Schnuff: I resent that.....still have some of Sachys trebuchets and enough pooohhh.....Fire!!!!
But it isn't about quantity of the sausages its about the quality. :D

Anyway you missed and it hit Triock.
Momo1991: I guess I should install some of those amazing fixes, huh?
It makes maintaining your GOGwiki page a snap.

Meanwhile, guess who bought another bundle? Midnight Mysteries: Edgar Allan Poe Conspiracy (Steam) key to the first correct guess.
Post edited November 22, 2013 by IAmSinistar
Schnuff: Only for information this pic is the original phoenix hippo

I resent that.....still have some of Sachys trebuchets and enough pooohhh.....Fire!!!!
lugum: But it isn't about quantity of the sausages its about the quality. :D

Anyway you missed and it hit Triock.
Nope, as I have an immaterial body, it just went thru and landed on Momo's forehead. :p
IAmSinistar: It makes maintaining you GOGwiki page a snap.

Meanwhile, guess who bought another bundle? Midnight Mysteries: Edgar Allan Poe Conspiracy (Steam) key to the first correct guess.
You did
Momo1991: I guess I should install some of those amazing fixes, huh?
IAmSinistar: It makes maintaining your GOGwiki page a snap.

You?
edit: ninja'd
Post edited November 22, 2013 by triock
IAmSinistar: Meanwhile, guess who bought another bundle? Midnight Mysteries: Edgar Allan Poe Conspiracy (Steam) key to the first correct guess.
Ah, but which one?
te_lanus: You did
Well done te_lanus! Haven't seen you around for a bit. Key on the way.

Continuing the dispersal, who wants a Midnight Mysteries 2: Salem Witch Trials (Steam) key? There are four Midnight Mysteries altogether, and te_lanus gets first dibs if he wants the whole set. Otherwise, ninja away!
te_lanus: You did
IAmSinistar: Well done te_lanus! Haven't seen you around for a bit. Key on the way.

Continuing the dispersal, who wants a Midnight Mysteries 2: Salem Witch Trials (Steam) key? There are four Midnight Mysteries altogether, and te_lanus gets first dibs if he wants the whole set. Otherwise, ninja away!
Moi?
IAmSinistar: Well done te_lanus! Haven't seen you around for a bit. Key on the way.
Thanx. Only online for a day or two :( still doesn't have internet at my new place :(

IAmSinistar: Continuing the dispersal, who wants a Midnight Mysteries 2: Salem Witch Trials (Steam) key? There are four Midnight Mysteries altogether, and te_lanus gets first dibs if he wants the whole set. Otherwise, ninja away!
Me want :D
Post edited November 22, 2013 by te_lanus

triock: Moi?
Sorry mate, te_lanus took the whole set. But you can have Samantha Swift and the Golden Touch if you wish. Interested?