It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Missed but thanks for the keys :D
Crsldmc: Stooner had it all fixed to the wall like some sort of amusement show, he's as nuts as the Vulcan.
Hyde: You don't know the half of it!

Jekyll: Damn you, I told you not to disclose our secret!

:D
hi everyone,
edit:
3 minutes...no reaction...i am alone...YEAH The Hippo rules!!!!!
Long live The Hippo. Free sausages for everyone.
Post edited November 22, 2013 by Schnuff
Schnuff: hi everyone,
edit:
Hi Schnuff and epic avatar! +1
Schnuff:
Good lord, it's the Tristar Hippo!
Schnuff:
IAmSinistar: Good lord, it's the Tristar Hippo!
ZOMG! ;-)
~wishes we could increase size of avatars~
Post edited November 22, 2013 by Momo1991
Dont hippo's have only little sausages?
Schnuff: hi everyone,
edit:
Indeed, we demand hi-res picture that we may worship XD
Momo1991: ZOMG! ;-)
~wishes we could increase size of avatars~
I don't know if it just took me forever to notice, or because I recently installed the Barefoot Essentials, but there is a magnifying glass icon when I mouse over an avatar. It lets me click to see it in its original posted size, then click again to restore to avatar size.
Hmm actually I have a zoom picture feature.
Is that from Barefoot Essentials? LOL

edit: Thought so, that's nice.
Post edited November 22, 2013 by simon_vd
Only for information this pic is the original phoenix hippo

lugum: Dont hippo's have only little sausages?
I resent that.....still have some of Sachys trebuchets and enough pooohhh.....Fire!!!!
Attachments:
Post edited November 22, 2013 by Schnuff
Hello people :) Just got my new wifi adapter, getting the full speed I'm paying for.

After months of suffering sub par speeds, it is fixed! HUZZAH! Now to test it out by downloading something...
Leucius: Hello people :) Just got my new wifi adapter, getting the full speed I'm paying for.

After months of suffering sub par speeds, it is fixed! HUZZAH! Now to test it out by downloading something...
The Witcher 2 :p
Leucius: Hello people :) Just got my new wifi adapter, getting the full speed I'm paying for.

triock: The Witcher 2 :p
I would, but it's already backed up on an external hard drive - downloading the FX2 pinball set, so far so good.
triock: The Witcher 2 :p
Leucius: I would, but it's already backed up on an external hard drive - downloading the FX2 pinball set, so far so good.
Nice one that set!