It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

simon_vd: Thanks for the drops peeps. +1 to you
DalekSec: First person in reply saying what is the favorite hippo of gog users get One Finger Death Punch desura key.
simon_vd: Pink Hippo? ;d
NR
^^
Cheat: An user name that usually have a pink hippo as avatar.
Post edited November 24, 2013 by DalekSec
high rated
Are there any people still in need of Torchlight?! :D
PM me!
high rated
Anybody want Painkiller H&D Steam code ?
sure
Am all out of codes guys! :)
@ Tymol: no thanks ;)
tymol: Anybody want Painkiller H&D Steam code ?
Oops, I just realized buckstone's comment was a response. Nvm. :P
Post edited November 24, 2013 by QuantumLeapFrog
I've noticed over the last 3 months or so a zillion copies of Medal of Honor, Crysis 2, Mirror's Edge, Command and Conquer Red Alert 3 Uprising frequently being given away either together or split up, or just discussed by people in close proximity. I'm curious - was there a bundle somewhere that included all of these games together or something? Some other kind of promo? I notice some people have them all on Origin, while others all on Steam.

Wondering in my vast deal/bundle bookmark farm if I've missed out on a good site. :)
skeletonbow: I've noticed over the last 3 months or so a zillion copies of Medal of Honor, Crysis 2, Mirror's Edge, Command and Conquer Red Alert 3 Uprising frequently being given away either together or split up, or just discussed by people in close proximity. I'm curious - was there a bundle somewhere that included all of these games together or something? Some other kind of promo? I notice some people have them all on Origin, while others all on Steam.

Wondering in my vast deal/bundle bookmark farm if I've missed out on a good site. :)
There was an Origin humble bundle in the summer.
Hello everyone.
Snuggle..
2XFD5-ZDQA2-FGXZJ
W0DGW-ZDKF5-RBH9X
lemuria: Hello everyone.
Snuggle..
snip
thanks
smuggle ^_^

i snagged the first code.

+1
skeletonbow: I've noticed over the last 3 months or so a zillion copies of Medal of Honor, Crysis 2, Mirror's Edge, Command and Conquer Red Alert 3 Uprising frequently being given away either together or split up, or just discussed by people in close proximity. I'm curious - was there a bundle somewhere that included all of these games together or something? Some other kind of promo? I notice some people have them all on Origin, while others all on Steam.

I use http://www.indiegamebundles.com/category/active/ to keep track of bundles. They seem to have picked up on all the good bundles so far.
Afternoon ninjas.
high rated
Not sure if still valid, but:

La Mulana
ETAET-?FDWZ-Q5FAG

? = W
Robette: Not sure if still valid, but:

La Mulana
ETAET-?FDWZ-Q5FAG

? = W
Doesn't seem to be valid or someone was faster than me :)

But anyways thank you for trying!
high rated
Guess I keep trying:

Ensign-1, desura:
6ANOI-HJSE1-UT6E3-S1WQ1-GE83H

Hypersonic-4, desura:
IP4Y2-FV3JH-Z5T43-LJED1-OTRZD

Draconian Wars, desura:
3VV28-VKK7F-4WS3J-9O8RG-U5KIA