It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Elvin37: I wonder if anyone is hoarding keys at all to drop em here later
well not like hoarding is possible any ways haha as they disappear in under a second
chezybezy: trying to work out if its worth updating my wanted list to see if anyone would be willing to trade
i would be willing to trade my shelter copy if you or anyone else is interested.
Post edited November 13, 2013 by lugum
Anybody want Chompy Chomp Chomp (Desura)?
A very kind member of our community just gave me a master of magic key Thanks!
Garrett24601: Anybody want Chompy Chomp Chomp (Desura)?
May I?
NR +1.
truhlik77: May I?
Sent and have fun!
(Sorry for the mix up and enjoy Undead Legions)
Post edited November 13, 2013 by Garrett24601
Elvin37: God damn are you serious! master of magic free and as soon as I clicked on it site crashed that is one I really wanted too
where was it free? is it from the main page offers?
chezybezy: trying to work out if its worth updating my wanted list to see if anyone would be willing to trade
lugum: i would be willing to trade my shelter copy if you or anyone else is interested.
thanks for the offer really appreciate it, (funny enough) i traded for it a few days ago so i will have to pass thanks though!
Post edited November 13, 2013 by chezybezy
fluent2332: You probably should have just bought it in the sale. I picked it up for $1.19. Pretty good deal!
Elvin37: I would have bought it for sure but unfortunately I have absolutely no money to spare what so ever not even a cent
I know how that goes. I actually spent my last dollar on Master of Magic, LOL! Now I'm flat broke. Couldn't even buy the Geneforge Saga which was 80% off. Unbelievable deals today.
truhlik77: May I?
Garrett24601: Sent and have fun!
(Sorry for the mix up and enjoy Undead Legions)
No problem, it's OK :). Got it. Thanks man.
+rep
Elvin37: God damn are you serious! master of magic free and as soon as I clicked on it site crashed that is one I really wanted too
Sorapak: where was it free? is it from the main page offers?
Yes main page offers every now and then they throw in a free game
high rated
Anyone feel like letting off steam for not winning a free game today? Here's your chance to beat someone in <span class="bold"> Mortal Kombat</span>, provided you have an account on a well known DRM platform perfect for venting. :P

Just drop me a PM, first come first served!

EDIT: Gone already! YOU LOSE!
Post edited November 13, 2013 by Leroux
Leroux: Anyone feel like letting off steam for not winning a free game today? Here's your chance to beat someone in <span class="bold"> Mortal Kombat</span>, provided you have an account on a well known DRM platform perfect for venting. :P

Love it! Thank's again. +1
Leroux: Anyone feel like letting off steam for not winning a free game today? Here's your chance to beat someone in <span class="bold"> Mortal Kombat</span>, provided you have an account on a well known DRM platform perfect for venting. :P

nicely done
high rated
Since it's not my type of game, I'd like to give away Mortal Kombat Kollection (Steam) to the first person to ask!