It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

dragonsreach: HOLY COW! Riddick going FAST!
I got it, now I own it twice :D $5 for my PS3 version, and $3 for gog pc version :D

edit: ok, i posted, and it AUTO edited it into my previous post, spooky
yay, just picked up Defender's Quest! finally had 2 games on my 15 game "to buy" list.
Post edited November 14, 2013 by gbaz69
dragonsreach: HOLY COW! Riddick going FAST!
When i clicked get it free its just open overwhelmed page and i didnt get. Its interesting.
Post edited November 14, 2013 by lemuria
gbaz69: edit: ok, i posted, and it AUTO edited it into my previous post, spooky
If 2 (or more) consecutive posts are within 10 minutes of the first one, they get automerged. A pain for the forum mafia community, since editting posts is a no-no.
gbaz69: edit: ok, i posted, and it AUTO edited it into my previous post, spooky
JMich: If 2 (or more) consecutive posts are within 10 minutes of the first one, they get automerged. A pain for the forum mafia community, since editting posts is a no-no.
If concluded that, this is how the forum behaves.
high rated
I managed to snag a free game (Retro City Rampage), but then realized that I already had it on GOG. So the first one to reply with the name of the game's main character can have the gift code. :)
HK_47: I managed to snag a free game (Retro City Rampage), but then realized that I already had it on GOG. So the first one to reply with the name of the game's main character can have the gift code. :)
Thanks, someone else can have it ;)

+1
Post edited November 14, 2013 by spoderman
HK_47: I managed to snag a free game (Retro City Rampage), but then realized that I already had it on GOG. So the first one to reply with the name of the game's main character can have the gift code. :)
THE PLAYER
ciccia22: THE PLAYER
PM sent
ciccia22: THE PLAYER
HK_47: PM sent
Thank you HK_47 downloading now! +1 :)
At least we know it's possible! +1
dragonsreach: At least we know it's possible! +1
LIES!

btw scored Psychonauts, though I all ready own it on ps2 :D
low rated
dragonsreach: At least we know it's possible! +1
gbaz69: LIES!

Giveaway? :D
OH kings pass, another game I'm not allowed to buy cause damn card limit, I swear my bank! damn

alexbowwow: Giveaway? :D
I bought it for myself, cause pc graphics are all most all ways better then my muddy ps2.
Post edited November 14, 2013 by gbaz69

Yes great idea why don't you give something away yourself alex?

Welcome new user, dog lover, and vampire hunter? Just keep your eyes open, this thread will have those GA's, quick and dirty.