It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

wow they gone fast... thanks +1
Missed it but +1 :-)
high rated
lemuria: Silent Hunter 5 Uplay
SHP-TCGM-PJ9X-HUL7-NFBE
SHP-RARM-6PLV-3MTL-UAMR
SHP-FYJK-YQGP-W9JC-JDL9

Prince Of Persia The Forgotten Sands Uplay
POP-CQAL-LDGF-F3LU-MPD6
POP-68GK-W46A-X37W-BMJK
POP-CPKW-VYAW-6QLE-4CWC
Wow cheers for silent hunter 5 great game!! Can't believe it was still left when I tried it last night.

anyone who wants here's Company of Heroes Opposing Fronts steam key should work:

Gone, sorry.
Post edited November 14, 2013 by fj101
fj101: Wow cheers for silent hunter 5 great game!! Can't believe it was still left when I tried it last night.

anyone who wants here's Company of Heroes Opposing Fronts steam key should work:

R8YCY-CLL8I-478V2
Nice drop +1
and no, I didn't get it.
Post edited November 14, 2013 by dragonsreach
fj101: Wow cheers for silent hunter 5 great game!! Can't believe it was still left when I tried it last night.

R8YCY-CLL8I-478V2
dragonsreach: Nice drop +1
and no, I didn't get it.
Thanks! You really want CoH? Is a great rts if you dont mind the WW2 setting. I can hook you up with a steam gift or 2 if you PM me an e-mail.
lemuria: Silent Hunter 5 Uplay
SHP-TCGM-PJ9X-HUL7-NFBE
SHP-RARM-6PLV-3MTL-UAMR
SHP-FYJK-YQGP-W9JC-JDL9

Prince Of Persia The Forgotten Sands Uplay
POP-CQAL-LDGF-F3LU-MPD6
POP-68GK-W46A-X37W-BMJK
POP-CPKW-VYAW-6QLE-4CWC

R8YCY-CLL8I-478V2
gone :(
+1
wallakax: Yeah!!! i grab MK!!!! LOT OF THANKS! +rep!
If you want to play it online one day, be free to send me a PM :-)
dragonsreach: Nice drop +1
and no, I didn't get it.
fj101: Thanks! You really want CoH? Is a great rts if you dont mind the WW2 setting. I can hook you up with a steam gift or 2 if you PM me an e-mail.
No, I was just letting anyone know that I hadn't claimed it. Thanks for the offer though! :-) +1 again.
high rated
Ring Runner Desura for the first to pm me and have an account older then 1 year and +50 rep.

Gone to Dovahcore.
Post edited November 14, 2013 by lugum
Woa, Anvil of Dawn looks decent, anyone play it?
Some good drops going around, got the +1 working this morning.
gbaz69: Woa, Anvil of Dawn looks decent, anyone play it?
Yes, It is awesome.
I would call it one of the greatest "good old games" ever.
Post edited November 14, 2013 by dragonsreach
gbaz69: Woa, Anvil of Dawn looks decent, anyone play it?
dragonsreach: Yes, It is awesome.
Thanks, I'll add to wishlist then, I don't want to lose a potential game, maybe I should give up Beyond Good and Evil.
lugum: Ring Runner Desura for the first to pm me and have an account older then 1 year and +50 rep.
Looks good ! I don't want it, but the game sounds interesting. Thanks for the drop Lugum :-)
HOLY COW! Riddick going FAST!