It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

nadenitza: I might take the 2 worlds one, got some change in my steam wallet and might try the this discount system never did it before with coupons :P
sanchit117: Sure! Unfortunately I'm on my phone now and therefore can't give it to you now, but just make a trade offer for it and I'll accept it at about 5:30 pm GMT tomorrow ;)
No problem, adding you on steam and thanks! :)
I'm embarrassed to say that I can't remember who recommended Don't Starve to me, but I've recently bought it off the Humble Store Debut Sale, and I would like to thank said person wholeheartedly -- I just hope that someone's got a better recall than I have! :-D
Post edited November 11, 2013 by blakstar
blakstar: I'm embarrassed to say that I can't remember who recommended Don't Starve to me, but I've recently bought it off the Humble Store Debut Sale, and I would like to thank said person wholeheartedly -- I just hope that someone's got a better recall than I have! :-D
Your memory is evidently terrible as they recommended you buy it for me! ;)
^
My favorite indie game I got this year. A true gem.
high rated
Who would like a copy of Survivor Squad on Steam?
Momo1991: Who would like a copy of Survivor Squad on Steam?
me please
Post edited November 11, 2013 by IShoot4lolz
IShoot4lolz: me please
On it's way! Enjoy ;-)
EVERYBODY should have a copy of that gem! :)
It's "I, please!"
Surprise hugs! -Hugs- I went and dropped a story in my giveaway, long read but hopefully you like it. Videos are coming Wednesday.
QC: Surprise hugs! -Hugs- I went and dropped a story in my giveaway, long read but hopefully you like it. Videos are coming Wednesday.
Just keep the pointy utensils to the side :P
Momo1991: On it's way! Enjoy ;-)
Thank you very much! I hope to have a good time with this game :) +1
Spinorial: It's "I, please!"
Is that the new tagline on your business card? If so, you need to drop the comma, you saucy thing!
QC: Surprise hugs! -Hugs- I went and dropped a story in my giveaway, long read but hopefully you like it. Videos are coming Wednesday.
Spinorial: Just keep the pointy utensils to the side :P
I'll wear a cup.
Momo1991: On it's way! Enjoy ;-)
IShoot4lolz: Thank you very much! I hope to have a good time with this game :) +1
Make sure you save between missions!