It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

lemuria: Silent Hunter 5 Uplay

Prince Of Persia The Forgotten Sands Uplay
thank you!
Elvin37: These sales sure are selling like hotcakes

God damn that free stuff just disappeared in 2 seconds
lugum: Nah 0,005 second :p.
apart from psychonauts what else was there
chezybezy: just doesn't work, gog has never worked correctly on ANY of my mobile devices :(
Sachys: Well maybe if you wipe the drool off the screen it might help!
hehe :P wouldnt you like to know what it was ....
Sachys: Well maybe if you wipe the drool off the screen it might help!
chezybezy: hehe :P wouldnt you like to know what it was ....
NO! No I would not!
lugum: Nah 0,005 second :p.
Elvin37: apart from psychonauts what else was there
much.

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/fall_insomnia_promo_deal_log
Elvin37: apart from psychonauts what else was there
lugum: much.

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/fall_insomnia_promo_deal_log
Doesn't help that the site is laggy as sin
ed: sorry, I mixed the threads.
Post edited November 13, 2013 by rodrolliv
God damn are you serious! master of magic free and as soon as I clicked on it site crashed that is one I really wanted too
Elvin37: God damn are you serious! master of magic free and as soon as I clicked on it site crashed that is one I really wanted too
Unless you want to end up really depressed, look away from the front page!
Elvin37: God damn are you serious! master of magic free and as soon as I clicked on it site crashed that is one I really wanted too
Sachys: Unless you want to end up really depressed, look away from the front page!
I wonder if anyone is hoarding keys at all to drop em here later
well not like hoarding is possible any ways haha as they disappear in under a second
Post edited November 13, 2013 by Elvin37
You probably should have just bought it in the sale. I picked it up for $1.19. Pretty good deal!
Elvin37: I wonder if anyone is hoarding keys at all to drop em here later
Maybe - but I doubt it considering things
Sachys: Unless you want to end up really depressed, look away from the front page!
Elvin37: I wonder if anyone is hoarding keys at all to drop em here later
well not like hoarding is possible any ways haha as they disappear in under a second
trying to work out if its worth updating my wanted list to see if anyone would be willing to trade
fluent2332: You probably should have just bought it in the sale. I picked it up for $1.19. Pretty good deal!
I would have bought it for sure but unfortunately I have absolutely no money to spare what so ever not even a cent
Hmmm... that reminds me - I found some spare keys for steam earlier