It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tarnicus: Sup ninjas <3 I am playing an MMORPG called Rift these days and thoroughly enjoying it so won't be as active as I have been this year. I'm just about to make a post about it to encourage other to join me as MunkiSiren and I are having a blast playing it :)
Hiya -- I don't really play MMORPGs any more -- sank plenty of time into Everquest when I was younger, but don't really enjoy MMORPGs any longer.
Tarnicus: Sup ninjas <3 I am playing an MMORPG called Rift these days and thoroughly enjoying it so won't be as active as I have been this year. I'm just about to make a post about it to encourage other to join me as MunkiSiren and I are having a blast playing it :)
blakstar: Hiya -- I don't really play MMORPGs any more -- sank plenty of time into Everquest when I was younger, but don't really enjoy MMORPGs any longer.
That deserves +1 as I can completely understand what you mean :) I havent played one in 3 years due to my lack of a stable internet connection but I am thoroughly enjoying this one (and it is free to play!)
Tarnicus: Snip
+1 Vas Flam
MMO gaming is really stressful...
Post edited November 07, 2013 by lemuria
lemuria: +1 Vas Flam
Like life, it is what you make of it :) I am having a lot of fun levelling slowly, raising my crafting skills and helping people enjoy the game as best I can. In Sanct Grav seems to be protecting me well :D
Howdy mate! Good to hear you're finally finding time for the silly things in life :P
Neighbours from Hell Compilation passed Greenlight, so everyone who got Nordic Weekly humble bundle check your bundle pages for your keys :)
Spinorial: Howdy mate! Good to hear you're finally finding time for the silly things in life :P
Thanks Spin, and yeah the silly things in life can be the grandest :) I've got a bunch of codes that will still find there way here :P I just wont start doing giveaways when the sun is coming up and I have almost 4 hours of travel time tomorrow! lol
lemuria: +1 Vas Flam
Tarnicus: Like life, it is what you make of it :) I am having a lot of fun levelling slowly, raising my crafting skills and helping people enjoy the game as best I can. In Sanct Grav seems to be protecting me well :D
Life is easy than mmo, i can't play with teenagers. I miss old times, we had respect for our enemies, in this time there is no respect. If you kill someone (higher level or have better items) they call you "lucky noob" if they kill you they call you "noob" again. Today's kids just acting like pro gamer and it makes me sick.
Spinorial: Howdy mate! Good to hear you're finally finding time for the silly things in life :P
Tarnicus: Thanks Spin, and yeah the silly things in life can be the grandest :) I've got a bunch of codes that will still find there way here :P I just wont start doing giveaways when the sun is coming up and I have almost 4 hours of travel time tomorrow! lol
Yeah... Rift Starter Pack, Rift Extra Weapons Pack, Rift Magician's Pack! :-P
Tarnicus: Thanks Spin, and yeah the silly things in life can be the grandest :) I've got a bunch of codes that will still find there way here :P I just wont start doing giveaways when the sun is coming up and I have almost 4 hours of travel time tomorrow! lol
Bah, go spend some quality time! A little withdrawal would do this thread some good }:-)
Spinorial: Bah, go spend some quality time! A little withdrawal would do this thread some good }:-)
But that would create a vacuum, and all the sausages would come rushing in! NOOOOO! :-D
blakstar: But that would create a vacuum, and all the sausages would come rushing in! NOOOOO! :-D
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.
high rated
blakstar: But that would create a vacuum, and all the sausages would come rushing in! NOOOOO! :-D
Spinorial: RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.
Oh dear, I see the sausage has a new advocate! :-)

Anyway, before this gets too silly....

****** FREE KEY -- FREE KEY -- FREE KEY ******
OH LOOK! A Thomas Was Alone (Steam) key! Anyone want it?
Post edited November 07, 2013 by blakstar
blakstar: Yeah... Rift Starter Pack, Rift Extra Weapons Pack, Rift Magician's Pack! :-P
haha no my spare codes are all GoG, Steam and Deaura :P I just have plenty to give away in game :)
Spinorial: Bah, go spend some quality time! A little withdrawal would do this thread some good }:-)
I agree! Take care all, I'll be around but just a little less frequently :) Happy gaming all!
Post edited November 07, 2013 by Tarnicus
Tarnicus: I agree! Take care all, I'll be around but just a little less frequently :) Happy gaming all!
NOT WHAT I MEANT! It's not just your codes we like, is all ;)