It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

lemuria: Here your +1 then :))
IAmSinistar: Ta, have one in return. :)

But I'm not complaining for myself, as I haven't experienced any rep troubles. Of course, now that I say that...
I just wanted to +1 :)) thats all there is no reason for it heheh and +1 for Thespian.
I like to give everyone at least one chance, and then hope they don't disappoint me! :-)
blakstar: I like to give everyone at least one chance to be assimilated, and then hope they don't futilely resist me! :-)
Fixed that for you. ;)
blakstar: I like to give everyone at least one chance to be assimilated, and then hope they don't futilely resist me! :-)
Thespian*: Fixed that for you. ;)
Oooh... Where's that -1 button when you really need it! :-D
blakstar: Oooh... Where's that -1 button when you really need it! :-D
It's the green one, just to the left of the orange one. :p
Post edited November 07, 2013 by Thespian*
blakstar: I like to give everyone at least one chance, and then hope they don't disappoint me! :-)
...and that's for good reason. Tit for tat proofed very successful in game theory and I'm not talking gaming ;-)
Post edited November 07, 2013 by DeMignon
blakstar: Oooh... Where's that -1 button when you really need it! :-D
Thespian*: It's the green one, just to the left of the orange one. :p
I'm typing this on a tablet, so half the time it thinks it knows better than I do! "Nah... You don't really want to see that... I'll make you stab at the screen in the approximate place... Whoops, you pressed the wrong one -- tough!" :-D
blakstar: I'm typing this on a tablet, so half the time it thinks it knows better than I do! "Nah... You don't really want to see that... I'll make you stab at the screen in the approximate place... Whoops, you pressed the wrong one -- tough!" :-D
It an usual problem with computers: first they think they knows better, then they try and wipe out their creators. :D
Post edited November 07, 2013 by Thespian*
Thespian*: It's the green one, just to the left of the orange one. :p
blakstar: I'm typing this on a tablet, so half the time it thinks it knows better than I do! "Nah... You don't really want to see that... I'll make you stab at the screen in the approximate place... Whoops, you pressed the wrong one -- tough!" :-D
On my phone I have to touch the persons avatar before being able to reply/+/-, maybe that works?
blakstar: I like to give everyone at least one chance, and then hope they don't disappoint me! :-)
DeMignon: ...and that's for good reason. Tit for tat proofed very successful in game theory and I'm not talking gaming ;-)
Maybe this Community is a huge lab rat for gaming theory researchers?! :p
QuantumLeapFrog: On my phone I have to touch the persons avatar before being able to reply/+/-, maybe that works?
Yes it does -- but tablets weren't really made for pinpoint accuracy, unlik we mouse pointers! :-) I have to zoom right in before the tablet deigns to register the rep button press!

EDIT: Unlike: Case in point, this is being edited on my computer -- the above was typed on my tablet! :-)
Post edited November 07, 2013 by blakstar
Morning everybody

edit:
I mean good afternoon everybody.
Post edited November 07, 2013 by Schnuff
Schnuff: Morning everybody
Morning
QuantumLeapFrog: On my phone I have to touch the persons avatar before being able to reply/+/-, maybe that works?
blakstar: Yes it does -- but tablets weren't really made for pinpoint accuracy, unlik we mouse pointers! :-) I have to zoom right in before the tablet deigns to register the rep button press!
Haha, oh, ok. I know what you mean. :)
DeMignon: ...and that's for good reason. Tit for tat proofed very successful in game theory and I'm not talking gaming ;-)
Thespian*: Maybe this Community is a huge lab rat for gaming theory researchers?! :p
Do you know the real reason behind the existence of the steam controller? What Valves new steam controller really does
It's all part of some sinister (hehe) plan I tell ya.
Post edited November 07, 2013 by innerring