It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

blakstar:
Already has!
chezybezy: now before i add to the insanity of this any more and get told off, im off for the night guys im beyond shattered and desperately needing sleep!
blakstar: Night! (Coward :-P)
lol ive had like 4 hours of sleep the last few weeks and i have the weekend to myself before my new job so tonight is the only night ill get some sleep! cos ill worry sunday night.
chezybezy:
Already have! He wont go to a doctor...
blakstar: Night! (Coward :-P)
chezybezy: lol ive had like 4 hours of sleep the last few weeks and i have the weekend to myself before my new job so tonight is the only night ill get some sleep! cos ill worry sunday night.
GET PISSED. CLEAN UP BLAKSTARS PILES. SHUT UP, GOTO WORK! O_O!
Post edited November 08, 2013 by Sachys
chezybezy:
Sachys: Already have! He wont go to a doctor...
chezybezy: lol ive had like 4 hours of sleep the last few weeks and i have the weekend to myself before my new job so tonight is the only night ill get some sleep! cos ill worry sunday night.
Sachys: GET PISSED. CLEAN UP BLAKSTARS PILES. SHUT UP, GOTO WORK! O_O!
Actually, I think the biggest pain around here is the chimp :-D
chezybezy: Welcome, stay a while
...STAY FOREVER!

Deponia Steam key to the ninja that identifies the source of that quote.
IAmSinistar: ...STAY FOREVER!

Impossible Mission!

impossible mission

Edit: damn it imput lag
Post edited November 08, 2013 by Elvin37

blakstar: Impossible Mission!
Hey yeah cyborg pal! You know it. Want the key? I ask because sometimes you just like to answer the riddles. (Me too.)
IAmSinistar: Hey yeah cyborg pal! You know it. Want the key? I ask because sometimes you just like to answer the riddles. (Me too.)
Yes please

Stooners "sexy" massage boutique! - blakstar told me! :)
chezybezy:
Ahem...
dr.schliemann: Ahem...
Oh dear... Time to leave this thread shortly I think, before Sachys sends it shooting off into loony-land! :-D
dr.schliemann: Ahem...
blakstar: Oh dear... Time to leave this thread shortly I think, before Sachys sends it shooting off into loony-land! :-D
you're already there! you just havent tried to find the non-existent exit yet (Chezy swept it away earlier).
IAmSinistar: Hey yeah cyborg pal! You know it. Want the key? I ask because sometimes you just like to answer the riddles. (Me too.)
Was my earlier response too cryptic? Yes, would I verily and unreservedly wish to have thine code of great gaminess bestowed upon my poor humble self :-P
blakstar: Yes please
Check your PMs over there in the collective.

Elvin37: Edit: damn it imput lag
You too. :)

blakstar: Was my earlier response too cryptic? Yes, would I verily and unreservedly wish to have thine code of great gaminess bestowed upon my poor humble self :-P
No, I was busy typing in the PM, wiseass. ;P
Post edited November 08, 2013 by IAmSinistar