It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

....I don't remember if I gifted the gift lkeys from the WB bundle or not, is there a way to check it?
KneeTheCap: ....I don't remember if I gifted the gift lkeys from the WB bundle or not, is there a way to check it?
nope :/ , the only way is to gift the url to someone to test the url..
Post edited November 11, 2013 by DyNaer
They used to have a button "click here for your Steam key": that way it was easy to check whether or not something was used already. Don't they have this anymore?
DProject: They used to have a button "click here for your Steam key": that way it was easy to check whether or not something was used already. Don't they have this anymore?
nope they changed this :

now you can gift a key to someone else :

if the game is reedemed to your linked steam account => reedement on <date> to this account

if you want to give a game => give this link to your friend

the problem , if the gifted url has been already used , it's not displayed in your library :/
Post edited November 11, 2013 by DyNaer
DProject: They used to have a button "click here for your Steam key": that way it was easy to check whether or not something was used already. Don't they have this anymore?
The click-here-for-your-steam key always showed you your steam key and no indication of whether or not it was used already. I've got past Humble bundles where I've used some but not all of the keys and they always show your keys to you whether or not they're registered with no indication of status. I had to keep track in a text file manually.

The new humble WB bundle doesn't give you Steam keys at all, but rather a button on the left side per game to click on to associate and register it with Steam directly. Once you click on it to register it, it then updates to show the key has been associated with your Steam account. On the right side of each is a small icon that looks like a gift wrapped with a bow. If you click on that instead you can send the game to someone as a Steam gift. They do not get the Steam key either, they get a URL they can click on to accept the gift into their steam profile. No idea if it gets updated once they register it to show the key was actually used by the person it was gifted to though.

They require you to use Steam's login service in order to associate your humble account with your Steam account in order to be able to register your games, and your Steam account must be set to "public" in order for this to work. Private profiles need to be reconfigured to be public.
So the only way to see if the keys still work is to get someone to redeem them and check it out. Convenient...
KneeTheCap: So the only way to see if the keys still work is to get someone to redeem them and check it out. Convenient...
Thats just how Steam works though and always has as far as I know. Its not anything to do with Humble Bundle or any other place where you can buy Steam keys. When you have a Steam key, the only way to know for sure if its been used is to use it. It will either tell you its a duplicate or it will activate it for you.
I suppose the 3rd option is if you already have the game, and the key has not been used. I don't know what it tells you then. Hopefully the game won't start installing and waste a key for you that way.

And I've heard legends and rumors that if you contact Steam support to ask if a key is active or used, they will tell you. But from those who recite these tales, they say it is a long and arduous journey fraught with the unknown of whether or not you shall find your answer and thus your salvation. (um, in other words, support will take forever to get back to you).
Kinda like my trips to the oracle! Who knows what exciting side roads will entice me on the way ;-p
KneeTheCap: So the only way to see if the keys still work is to get someone to redeem them and check it out. Convenient...
You can try the gift link yourself, and if it's not redeemed you will get a link in your email only for that specific game. You can then redeem it yourself or give the link to someone so he can redeem it.
tAnt0: You can try the gift link yourself, and if it's not redeemed you will get a link in your email only for that specific game. You can then redeem it yourself or give the link to someone so he can redeem it.
I think you're right tAnt0 - very smart solution!

But I'd suggest you unlink the main bundle first...
Post edited November 11, 2013 by Momo1991
Hmm.. http://forums.rekoil.com/beta-registration.php , when you register and comfirm you will get Rekoil steam beta key.
Star Wolves 3 for the first person which can tell me on which Star Wolves Cover were 2 girls?
kkreo: Star Wolves 3 for the first person which can tell me on which Star Wolves Cover were 2 girls?
Star wolves 2!
kkreo: Star Wolves 3 for the first person which can tell me on which Star Wolves Cover were 2 girls?
ciccia22: Star wolves 2!
Bingo!Key incoming!
ciccia22: Star wolves 2!
kkreo: Bingo!Key incoming!
Thanks a lot! +1 :)