It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

blakstar: I'll be surprised if we can find the ninja thread again under all this! :-)
Sachys: *passes broom, dettol and shovel for the FINAL TIME!
now clean it up!
£30 deposit + £15 / hour ;-)
Elvin37: Tonight I made some hamburgers and baked potato wedges from scratch,

hamburgers were made out of: red and white onions, ground beef, spices ( secret mixture ), mazola corn oil

potato wedges were made out of: yellow potatoes, cajun, paprika, vegeta, pepper and extra virgin olive oil
You killed a Saiyan to make potatoes? How cruel.
Sachys: *passes broom, dettol and shovel for the FINAL TIME!
now clean it up!
blakstar: £30 deposit + £15 / hour ;-)
yes you can pay me that when you're done! NOW MOVE! - Tina Turner is playing here tomorrow and we need to get those colonel stains off the backstage!

Edit: and by "we" I mean YOU!
Post edited November 08, 2013 by Sachys
chuckles I LOVE this thread
chezybezy: chuckles I LOVE this thread
*passes spare shovel - points at blakstars piles

SWEEP THEM UP!
blakstar: £30 deposit + £15 / hour ;-)
Sachys: yes you can pay me that when you're done! NOW MOVE! - Tina Turner is playing here tomorrow and we need to get those colonel stains off the backstage!

*starts cleaning just to shut Sachys up before reality implodes completely and remaining shreds of sanity in this thread are lost forever!*
blakstar: *starts cleaning just to shut Sachys up before reality implodes completely and remaining shreds of sanity in this thread are lost forever!*
*points to tinfoil hat on my head

FUCK YOU REALITY!
MY TIME TRAVEL EXPERIMENTS WILL NOT STOP!
Sachys: yes you can pay me that when you're done! NOW MOVE! - Tina Turner is playing here tomorrow and we need to get those colonel stains off the backstage!

blakstar: *starts cleaning just to shut Sachys up before reality implodes completely and remaining shreds of sanity in this thread are lost forever!*
whats sanity? :|
looks at blackstar and asks do you think he realises that tinfoil wont save him?
Post edited November 08, 2013 by chezybezy
chezybezy: whats sanity? :|
*points again at blakstars piles. looks disapprovingly at you!
Sachys: *points again at blakstars piles. looks disapprovingly at you!
consider the wording of that just for a moment!
looks at blackstar and asks do you think he realises that tinfoil wont save him?
Uh oh, too late!
Elvin37: Tonight I made some hamburgers and baked potato wedges from scratch,

hamburgers were made out of: red and white onions, ground beef, spices ( secret mixture ), mazola corn oil

potato wedges were made out of: yellow potatoes, cajun, paprika, vegeta, pepper and extra virgin olive oil
dragonsreach: You killed a Saiyan to make potatoes? How cruel.
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/134/7/9/Vegeta_Seasoning_by_mortal_tenshi.jpg

I tried to warn everyone. http://www.gog.com/forum/general/its_good_to_be_the_king_giveaway/post15
now before i add to the insanity of this any more and get told off, im off for the night guys im beyond shattered and desperately needing sleep!
dragonsreach: snip
nice
Post edited November 08, 2013 by chezybezy
chezybezy: now before i add to the insanity of this any more and get told off, im off for the night guys im beyond shattered and desperately needing sleep!
Night! (Coward :-P)