It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Morning/afternoon.
I think someone's mad at me =)

got 10 less rep then yesterday =)

edit: I think I know who "it "is =))
Post edited November 03, 2013 by Elrinda
high rated
Sid Meier's Civilization V:

*IF2B-CC0Q7-*YT*D

***=Seven In Need
Elrinda: I think someone's mad at me =)

Probably same guy who gives me down rep :)(actually i really don't care about rep system) and +1 for your drop.
I have a 72 hour invite for anyone who wants to play <span class="bold">The Secret World</span>. PM me if you are interested.

I also know where you can purchase it <span class="bold">on sale for $14.99 USD</span> for those who want to purchase it or for whoever winds up liking the 72 hour pass and decided to purchase it.
Post edited November 03, 2013 by YellowAries
Elvin37: And here's a random image http://cheezburger.com/7868168192
now that is awesome, but something i would do too!
Elrinda: I think someone's mad at me =)

lemuria: Probably same guy who gives me down rep :)(actually i really don't care about rep system) and +1 for your drop.
Yeah I think so too. By the way, that's the second time that someone's accusing me of something with his 15year old brain =)
I don't give a shit about the rep system either! I mean what good does it have when it's only good for the giveaways! That's all =) :P If I fon't get it from here ther's still more forums around =)
Elrinda: Sid Meier's Civilization V:

*IF2B-CC0Q7-*YT*D

***=Seven In Need
Own it already, but +1 for the drop!
YellowAries: I have a 72 hour invite for anyone who wants to play <span class="bold">The Secret World</span>. PM me if you are interested.

I also know where you can purchase it <span class="bold">on sale for $14.99 USD</span> for those who want to purchase it or for whoever winds up liking the 72 hour pass and decided to purchase it.
Thanks very much, and much appreciated ;)

+1
high rated
A wild key appears: U6KEGNQ9
Necdilzor: A wild key appears: U6KEGNQ9
hav it already greatness for the drop +1
Spinorial: Happy Birthday, Elvin! Hope you have a great one with your family :-)
Elvin37: Thank you Spinorial!

I got a pretty neat birthday present from Benjamin Franklin an extra hour of my birthday so it goes on for 25 hours instead of 24
Hey, Happy Birthday Elvin!! ;-)
Elvin37: Thank you Spinorial!

I got a pretty neat birthday present from Benjamin Franklin an extra hour of my birthday so it goes on for 25 hours instead of 24
Happy Birthday! :)
Necdilzor: A wild key appears: U6KEGNQ9
A visiting friend I was showing GOG forums to thanks you for the code over my shoulder. :) +1
Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes