It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thespian*: Have to go, have a nice Halloween weekend, Ninjas! :)
Inabit ya Vulcan tit! ;)
Trid: If you do this to fast in fixed amount of time you will get IP ban, it's hard to get it if you try different codes.
Ah, how long does the IP ban last, any idea? That would not be good either way mind you but it's good to get an idea what the thresholds and limits are.
skeletonbow: Banned howso? I refreshed it quite a bit and didn't notice anything happen. If you can get banned for refreshing codes though then we shouldn't be doing it or doing things that encourage others to do it I imagine.
Trid: If you do this to fast in fixed amount of time you will get IP ban, it's hard to get it if you try different codes.
I had something very similar happen to me. I purchases 19 games, each one sperately, in fast succession.
I was then unable to place any more order :P, I had to get gog to unlock my account, and also had my creditcard unlocked.
Yay for fraud prevention, like wow, $2 purchaes x 16 times and they are worried... instead of 1x $10,000 purchase... yawn.
skeletonbow: Ah, how long does the IP ban last, any idea? That would not be good either way mind you but it's good to get an idea what the thresholds and limits are.
Dunno, had it few times, from 1h to 12h.
gbaz69: I had something very similar happen to me. I purchases 19 games, each one sperately, in fast succession.
I was then unable to place any more order :P, I had to get gog to unlock my account, and also had my creditcard unlocked.
Yay for fraud prevention, like wow, $2 purchaes x 16 times and they are worried... instead of 1x $10,000 purchase... yawn.
That's pretty odd and would certainly be unexpected. :) I usually buy all my games in one purchase unless I'm buying some for me and some for someone else, then I divide it up into multiple but that's not too often. Last holiday season in Dec I bought 57 games during the Gorga Mega Super Mayan Calendar End of the World Blowout Sale of Allmightiness(TM) and destroyed their checkout system which apparently could only handle up to 50 games in one purchase (according to GOG support). So the games over 50 vanished from my order and I wasn't charged for them. I was surprised though and left wondering if I broke a record for games purchased all at once. :) It didn't cost me that much as everything was like 75-80% off on cheaper titles so it didn't seem that it'd be so unusual. Who knows though. :)

GOG ended up gifting me the missing games without charge which was nice of them but I didn't expect it and would have been happy just having the order fixed. :)
skeletonbow: GOG ended up gifting me the missing games without charge which was nice of them but I didn't expect it and would have been happy just having the order fixed. :)
...and you didnt tell them you had the whole catalogue in your basket at the time?! O_o7
a million of these around but heres another one https://secure.gog.com/redeem/u6w8t5t7
skeletonbow: GOG ended up gifting me the missing games without charge which was nice of them but I didn't expect it and would have been happy just having the order fixed. :)
Sachys: ...and you didnt tell them you had the whole catalogue in your basket at the time?! O_o7
Hehehe, naw I wouldn't do that. :) It was the Might and Magic bundle that had a zillion titles in it which topped the 50 mark. I noticed some of them were missing and investigated and found a bunch that I'd bought not there and reported it, then they investigated and told me I broke the system. :)
skeletonbow:
heheh
Anybody wants GOG code for Realms of Arkania 1+2?
BranjoHello: Anybody wants GOG code for Realms of Arkania 1+2?
Not I said the fly, but +1 to you.
howdy folks!
Hi, up up down down left right left right b a start warrior. Yes, I'm assuming you're associated with Konomi today :)
niniendowarrior: howdy folks!
Howdy-do, Colonel.
Post edited October 31, 2013 by Spinorial
Braussie: Hi, up up down down left right left right b a start warrior. Yes, I'm assuming you're associated with Konomi today :)
I got infinite life!!!
niniendowarrior: howdy folks!
Spinorial: Howdy-do, Colonel.
Hey yo, Spin Spin!
Post edited October 31, 2013 by niniendowarrior