It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Laziter: They cancelled Blackwell keys?
Got it on Steam, but haven't installed it yet. How can I tell if it has been cancelled?
HenitoKisou: I activated it on Steam but not installed yet or anything, then some time after that I see no Blackwell Deception in my library nor in account transaction/subscripion list.
It's still in my library, just waiting to be installed.
Laziter: They cancelled Blackwell keys?
Got it on Steam, but haven't installed it yet. How can I tell if it has been cancelled?
simon_vd: Simple. You won't find it in your Steam library.
Mine is gone so I guess it's true then.
I still have it in my library...
Well as edited above: I got it before midnight of my timezone but activated after so there's no way it can be considered stolen, screw that it wasn't my type of game either. ;-)
It was: XWK7C-HPWEP-YY44G
Post edited November 01, 2013 by HenitoKisou
simon_vd: Simple. You won't find it in your Steam library.
Mine is gone so I guess it's true then.
VampiroAlhazred: I still have it in my library...
Maybe not all are removed.
Or maybe yours isn't deleted yet ;P
HenitoKisou: Well as edited above: I got it before midnight of my timezone but activated after so there's no way it can be considered stolen, screw that it wasn't my type of game either. ;-)
Well... I bet some people got honestly, even after midnight. But that is just how things are, good people pays for the bad ones...
high rated
innerring: The statement about wasted games sounds a bit arrogant. I realize you are really passionate about the game but still...
Spinorial: Perhaps, but I'm willing to take the blame if it means people give the game its proper respect.

Also, in case you misunderstood, I wasn't saying it was wasted on you, rather talking about the openly posted codes. Still, don't let it go to waste ;)
It's alright.

Anyone wants Eleusis?
Spinorial: Perhaps, but I'm willing to take the blame if it means people give the game its proper respect.

Also, in case you misunderstood, I wasn't saying it was wasted on you, rather talking about the openly posted codes. Still, don't let it go to waste ;)
innerring: It's alright.

Anyone wants Eleusis?
me :)))))

Anyone wants Eleusis?
Steam or Desura?

I guess is not on yet Steam ..?..

.. or it IS and I just don't know how to search..
Post edited November 01, 2013 by Stooner
We have a saying here:

Give а guy a hand and he will bite your whole arm off.
have him make anger treatment :)
nadenitza: We have a saying here:

Takes a bit of effort to play with one hand only.. Point'n'click FTW! :D

Laziter: Takes a bit of effort to play with one hand only.. Point'n'click FTW! :D
naaah
http://www.oneswitch.org.uk/IMAGES/1/ASCII-Grip.gif

Anyone wants Eleusis?
:-)

Also, great drop! Need to check this one out sometime, had my eye on it since the groupee it was in.
Laziter: Takes a bit of effort to play with one hand only.. Point'n'click FTW! :D
Stooner: naaah
http://www.oneswitch.org.uk/IMAGES/1/ASCII-Grip.gif
LOL good one, ok then I'm not too worried :D
Spinorial: :-)

Also, great drop! Need to check this one out sometime, had my eye on it since the groupee it was in.
Do you want it now? Have both Steam and Desura codes.