It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

lugum: Seems i passed, thank you.
Stooner: Was the Humble weekly?
Yes it was :)
lugum: Seems i passed, thank you.
Team 17.
lugum: Team 17.
Nice!
So.... are you using Steam now?

Laziter: Yes it was :)
nice one.. Superfrog HD looks good.
Post edited November 01, 2013 by Stooner
Stooner: nice one.. Superfrog HD looks good.
I'm glad you like the prize :)
I just felt like spending some money on charity and make a gamer happy at the same time :)
Who knows? I might even drop another just like this later ;)
innerring: The statement about wasted games sounds a bit arrogant. I realize you are really passionate about the game but still...
Perhaps, but I'm willing to take the blame if it means people give the game its proper respect.

Also, in case you misunderstood, I wasn't saying it was wasted on you, rather talking about the openly posted codes. Still, don't let it go to waste ;)
Laziter: I'm glad you like the prize :)
I just felt like spending some money on charity and make a gamer happy at the same time :)
Who knows? I might even drop another just like this later ;)
Yeah... the prize seems nice.. I hope to be here and take a chance on the next drop! ;p
Stooner: Yeah... the prize seems nice.. I hope to be here and take a chance on the next drop! ;p
It's an interesting conundrum, though: what's lugum going to do with it :P
Stooner: Yeah... the prize seems nice.. I hope to be here and take a chance on the next drop! ;p
Spinorial: It's an interesting conundrum, though: what's lugum going to do with it :P
Indeed. ;p
Spinorial: It's an interesting conundrum, though: what's lugum going to do with it :P
GEEEEEK FIIIIIIIIGHT!

He's filling the mud pit right now!
Stooner: nice one.. Superfrog HD looks good.
Laziter: I just felt like spending some money on charity and make a gamer happy at the same time :)
That's really nice of you, I have never seen a community like this before, I'm so glad to be part of GOG.com =)
+1
So they cancelled all Blackwell keys, even redeemed ones that sucks. Devolved Digital did better job at handling this like disabling all not redeemed keys for SW Classic but not touching game in people accounts.
HenitoKisou: So they cancelled all Blackwell keys, even redeemed ones that sucks. Devolved Digital did better job at handling this like disabling all not redeemed keys for SW Classic but not touching game in people accounts.
They cancelled Blackwell keys?
Got it on Steam, but haven't installed it yet. How can I tell if it has been cancelled?
HenitoKisou: So they cancelled all Blackwell keys, even redeemed ones that sucks. Devolved Digital did better job at handling this like disabling all not redeemed keys for SW Classic but not touching game in people accounts.
Laziter: They cancelled Blackwell keys?
Got it on Steam, but haven't installed it yet. How can I tell if it has been cancelled?
Got from giveaway from their site around 23, activated on Steam around 1 am (GMT + 1:00) but not installed yet or anything, then some time after that I see no Blackwell Deception in my library nor in account transaction/subscripion list.
Post edited November 01, 2013 by HenitoKisou
Simple. You won't find it in your Steam library.
Mine is gone so I guess it's true then.
I think they are only removing the ones that were delivered after the stolen keys...