It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Schnuff: snip
That's BLUE!

(finally!)

... though it has sort of a plastic look... :p
NameGoo: Grand Falls, NB.
I've moved around the province quite a bit though, and Halloween's decline seems to be widespread.
Spinorial: Damn, I'd have thought at least the Maritimes would be a bit more resilient, unlike the bigger cities :(
Oddly enough, Moncton, our biggest city, is where I've experienced the most Halloween spirit as of late.
If there is someone who still does not have RoA 1+2 ;)

https://secure.gog.com/redeem/u6wm85jx
Schnuff: snip
Thespian*: That's BLUE!

(finally!)

... though it has sort of a plastic look... :p
Is Schnuff turned blue from pink ? or i'm just used acid...
lemuria: Is Schnuff turned blue from pink ? or i'm just used acid...
Both? :p
The hippo adapts to its surroundings. :)
NameGoo: Grand Falls, NB.
I've moved around the province quite a bit though, and Halloween's decline seems to be widespread.
skeletonbow: Ah, way out on the east coast. Yeah, Halloween seems to decline everywhere from what I hear, at least in Canada. Part of it is the weather for sure, but I think people are becoming more health conscious, busier lifestyles and more attached to computers and mobile devices even young kids. I'm ok with that though. :)
The weather excuse is bullshit, no offense. I remember trick or treating in my ski suit and still amassing three grocery bags worth of candy. People are getting soft...
lemuria: Is Schnuff turned blue from pink ? or i'm just used acid...
Yep... and he got a weird green overall tattoo on his naked body.
high rated
Outlast
NameGoo: Oddly enough, Moncton, our biggest city, is where I've experienced the most Halloween spirit as of late.
I'd imagine there are factors tugging cities both ways: cultural diversity, kids' safety, urban hostility working against, while parties and consumerism working for Hallowe'en... Still, quite sad to see the more provincial and rural areas aren't upholding the older traditions :(
NameGoo: The weather excuse is bullshit, no offense. I remember trick or treating in my ski suit and still amassing three grocery bags worth of candy. People are getting soft...
LOL, yeah I remember going out and slipping on ice and murdering myself in a big bulky homemade robot costume, but I got candy out the wazoo, probably because not many others were out. :)
NameGoo: The weather excuse is bullshit, no offense. I remember trick or treating in my ski suit and still amassing three grocery bags worth of candy. People are getting soft...
I lived 10 miles from the closest town, so weather did hinder things... But we still hit at least 8 places before the blizzard was done. We had a blizzard every Halloween for a few years growing up :) I think it was 3-4 ft of snow overnight. Being from Canada, you know what that's like. It's not as cold in Minnesota :)
NameGoo: Outlast
Invalid :'(
OK OK
i changed back into my old costume (its not dry yet)
NameGoo: Outlast
F5 , F5, F5...