It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

skeletonbow: I imagine most people would turn into fire breathing dragons. :)
I would for sure. :)

Also, friendly reminder for new silent ninja's on gog.com, ppl can see who redeemed game here so nn to be silent, don't be afraid to post, ppl wont eat you for taking a game :D (hi Darilon, hope you will enjoy Torchlight). :P
Indeed let's get back to normal.

Speaking of steam coupons...

90% OFF Krater
75% OFF Two Worlds II
75% OFF Ultratron

If my memory serve me right, TW II got bundled so don't see how that would be of use to anybody but still...
Trid: Also, friendly reminder for new silent ninja's on gog.com, ppl can see who redeemed game here so nn to be silent, don't be afraid to post, ppl wont eat you for taking a game :D (hi Darilon, hope you will enjoy Torchlight). :P
Thanks Trid. Was pretty bummed out that I missed it in the Summer. Will try to post here :)
high rated
If anyone else missed out on Torchlight when it was free and wants a copy I've got a spare. First to reply who genuinely wants to play the game gets it via PM.
skeletonbow: If anyone else missed out on Torchlight when it was free and wants a copy I've got a spare. First to reply who genuinely wants to play the game gets it via PM.
me?
Post edited November 01, 2013 by Elrinda
Elrinda: me?
Code sent, enjoy!
Elrinda: me?
skeletonbow: Code sent, enjoy!
Thanks alot ;) +1
high rated
Good night guys. :)

5 A 0 0 R - 4 P 6 D N - * * 3 C Z (Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box - Steam)

* * = Microsoft Windows __
Elrinda: Thanks alot ;) +1
No prob, it's an addicting game :) I'm going to be picking up Torchlight II over the weekend, looking forward to that. :)
rcl1994: Good night guys. :)
Code is taken. +1 for the drop
Post edited November 01, 2013 by skeletonbow
rcl1994: Good night guys. :)

already had it +1 for the drop!
Dispensing of +1's.
high rated
I've got a Steam code to give away, but it's not entirely selfless this time :-)

Is there anyone who would like a copy of Organ Trail: Director's Cut for Steam, but who doesn't care about the cards, and would be prepared to let me have them?

Thanks!
blakstar: I've got a Steam code to give away, but it's not entirely selfless this time :-)

Is there anyone who would like a copy of Organ Trail: Director's Cut for Steam, but who doesn't care about the cards, and would be prepared to let me have them?

Thanks!
Would be but have it myself! I'll give you the cards if you gimme the code :P
blakstar: I've got a Steam code to give away, but it's not entirely selfless this time :-)

Thanks!
I Do!

Thanks!
Redix: I Do!
Sorry to disappoint you, but the code's just been given away.
Post edited November 01, 2013 by blakstar