It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HenitoKisou: Interracial beyond limits... aka eXceed trilogy on Desura since I have it on Steam. PM me for not single but three keys at once. ;-)

On the other hand if anyone want drop here in future Loren Amazon Princess with expansion or not I'm the first one that is interested in. WinterWolves games while good in art and quality are clearly overpriced. ;-P

EDIT. Sent to lugum.
Thank you. +1
I still have available 1 guest pass for Red Orchestra 2 (Steam Gift).
high rated
blubblubblubblub7R0YZ-blubblubblubblubblubWDTYN-blubblubblubblubFRZZ4blubblubblubblubblub

Watson: Look at those FISHes Sherlock, they are magnificently GLOWing aren't they?

Sherlock: Cut it out dear Watson, fishes are not magnificent. We turn most of them into fine cuisine and the shiny ones into wealthy people's toy.

Watson: But Sherlock, I think they want to relay a code....

Sherlock: Don't be silly Watson, we live in STEAM era, we don't have place for that kind of non-sense.

Watson: Oh Sherlock, you just can't enjoy little things in life.

Sherlock: Au contraire Watson, I pretty much enjoyed my life, as long there is something need solving, my life is full.

Watson: I see....
RedRagan: blubblubblubblub7R0YZ-blubblubblubblubblubWDTYN-blubblubblubblubFRZZ4blubblubblubblubblub

Watson: Look at those FISHes Sherlock, they are magnificently GLOWing aren't they?

Sherlock: Cut it out dear Watson, fishes are not magnificent. We turn most of them into fine cuisine and the shiny ones into wealthy people's toy.

Watson: But Sherlock, I think they want to relay a code....

Sherlock: Don't be silly Watson, we live in STEAM era, we don't have place for that kind of non-sense.

Watson: Oh Sherlock, you just can't enjoy little things in life.

Sherlock: Au contraire Watson, I pretty much enjoyed my life, as long there is something need solving, my life is full.

Watson: I see....
Seems I'm the lucky Ninja :D Thank You :D
Post edited October 27, 2013 by te_lanus
te_lanus: Seems I'm the lucky Ninja :D Thank You :D
Enjoy the game and thanks for all the fishes :p
I have some things on my STEAM account.. if anyone wants anything from my list here just PM me and I will get back to you.

2x Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45 Guest Passes
1x 25% OFF Shadow Warrior
2x 25% OFF Space Engineers
1x 25% OFF Volgarr the Viking
2x 33% OFF Foul Play
1x 50% OFF Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition
2x 10% OFF Toki Tori 2+
Does anyone backgrounds for steam profile
mrcrispy83: screw the beta if you can't even get the software you're testing on time >_<

goodnight
Ki11s0n3: Dark Souls 2 right?

I am trying but the new update isn't out :(
Uh guys bad news.....
Ki11s0n3: Dark Souls 2 right?

I am trying but the new update isn't out :(
RedRagan: Uh guys bad news.....
I played it. It's pretty much the same of the first Dark Souls, except the fact that now bosses are VERY easy (I killed them both on the first try), you find A LOT of healing items. And I mean...a LOT!
jan: Does anyone backgrounds for steam profile
do you mean, who wants some or are you asking for some?
I ask only
Azrael360: I still have available 1 guest pass for Red Orchestra 2 (Steam Gift).
noobish question maybe,but,what is a guest pass? :P
Limited time only, usually 7 or 14 days.
Azrael360: I still have available 1 guest pass for Red Orchestra 2 (Steam Gift).
Sorapak: noobish question maybe,but,what is a guest pass? :P
Access to the full game for a limited period (often approx 3 days).
A "try before you buy" kind of thing...
Sorapak: noobish question maybe,but,what is a guest pass? :P
Rodzaju: Access to the full game for a limited period (often approx 3 days).
A "try before you buy" kind of thing...
oh,I thought only MMOs had those :P