It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Oh well! Good sausage all! I'm completely sausaged out! :-)
blakstar: Oh well! Good sausage all! I'm completely sausaged out! :-)
ME TOO
Hope it was worth it!
niniendowarrior: Hope it was worth it!
i think soo
BTW Don't look at me -- I came into this sausage-fest after it had started! :-)
blakstar: BTW Don't look at me -- I came into this sausage-fest after it had started! :-)
No more sausages!
about some chicken
blakstar: BTW Don't look at me -- I came into this sausage-fest after it had started! :-)
niniendowarrior: No more sausages!
Egg-cellent, that's egg-xactly what I was thinking. Don't worry I'll stop egging the others on now :-P
Old clip but... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M76q3WENT8s
blakstar: Egg-cellent, that's egg-xactly what I was thinking. Don't worry I'll stop egging the others on now :-P
thats so egg xlent, my friend
Post edited October 21, 2013 by ma5terbob
Eggcellent!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F825cdwotdM
theres always more sausage!
(i hear blakstar has a footlong! o-O
blakstar:
Sachys: ...and sinistars kebab!
Nice of you to whip it out for me (oo-er). Italian sausage is the best, it goes with everything!

Right, that's me off the sausage train. G'night lads (and I do mean lads), as well as any fair lasses who've braved this nonsense.
Sachys: ...and sinistars kebab!
IAmSinistar: Nice of you to whip it out for me (oo-er). Italian sausage is the best, it goes with everything!

Right, that's me off the sausage train. G'night lads (and I do mean lads), as well as any fair lasses who've braved this nonsense.
Off to squeeze some cottage cheese then eh?! O_o?!~
blakstar: I think sausages are enough for the moment -- I don't think we need to turn the thread into a virtual BBQ! :-)
Sachys: Well, its technically a sausagefest already - why not get shitfaced an make some fire as well?!

...still cannot belive how much this has been derailed by sausage... must email screencaps to ian! heheh!
Hrm... change your nickname to Sauchysage perhaps? LOL