It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Something wicked comes this way. What? You just have to wait and see...
niniendowarrior: Something wicked comes this way. What? You just have to wait and see...
what where and when?
niniendowarrior: Something wicked comes this way. What? You just have to wait and see...
te_lanus: what where and when?
Mwahahahaha.
te_lanus: what where and when?
niniendowarrior: Mwahahahaha.
Oh noes I don't like that laugh! O__O
niniendowarrior: Mwahahahaha.
Crsldmc: Oh noes I don't like that laugh! O__O
Deshi basara! Basara!
high rated
Here is a key for Hocus Pocus, courtesy of Steely_Gaze:

V88H-KEPA-TPM3-CAH6
Romanul: Here is a key for Hocus Pocus, courtesy of Steely_Gaze:

V88H-KEPA-TPM3-CAH6
EDIT: Apparently someone locked it out but didn't redeem it. I just redeemed it. Thanks!
Post edited October 25, 2013 by spoderman
Crsldmc: Oh noes I don't like that laugh! O__O
niniendowarrior: Deshi basara! Basara!
:OOOOOOO
Anyone interested in a -90% x blades coupon on steam (making it 2.00) or a -50% off limbo (making it 5.00) ?
niniendowarrior: Deshi basara! Basara!
Crsldmc: :OOOOOOO
I hope you guys prepare... batten down the hatches!
Spinorial: Congratulations! You wasted people's loving work ON A SCRIPT! Be proud of yourself.
Wow, be an asshole much?
Talk about pride...
Post edited October 25, 2013 by roygbiv309
Spinorial: Congratulations! You wasted people's loving work ON A SCRIPT! Be proud of yourself.
roygbiv309: Wow, be an asshole much?
Talk about pride...
Don't worry, they just pissed who using script to getting keys, not you :) and this is ninja threat, these your keys, do whatever you want.
+1

This key still alive.
lemuria: Carmageddon Max Pack
F**C4YG2

**=P"N.." Quadro
Post edited October 25, 2013 by lemuria
roygbiv309: Wow, be an asshole much?
Talk about pride...
lemuria: Don't worry, they just pissed who using script to getting keys, not you :) and this is ninja threat, these your keys, do whatever you want.
+1

This key still alive.
Excuse me but who are you to speak for anyone else to say to do just whatever someone wants with it?
People want to give away keys to those who appreciate it, say thanks, and not use any scripts to get them, not give them to scum who uses scripts.
Post edited October 25, 2013 by lugum
lemuria: Don't worry, they just pissed who using script to getting keys, not you :) and this is ninja threat, these your keys, do whatever you want.
+1

This key still alive.
lugum: Excuse me but who are you to speak for anyone else to say to do just whatever someone wants with it?
People want to give away keys to those who appreciate it, say thanks, and not use any scripts to get them, not give them to scum who uses scripts.
Key dumps here end up lurker food or scrap for the script god, that much's true... though if he wants to do it why judge him? His keys, his business... :P
lugum: Excuse me but who are you to speak for anyone else to say to do just whatever someone wants with it?
nadenitza: Key dumps here end up lurker food or scrap for the script god, that much's true... though if he wants to do it why judge him? His keys, his business... :P
Oh its his own key, thought he meant keys in general. Yeah then i dont give a damn. :p