It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

niniendowarrior: Damn... Momo is looking for her next cookie clicker victim!
Momo1991: V2 coming sooooooooooooooooooooooooon, Oh noooooooooooooooooo!
It wasn't me!
niniendowarrior: Damn... Momo is looking for her next cookie clicker victim!
Oh snap!!! LOOOOL! This is the last we'll see of Momo!
johnki: Yeah, sorry, I'm going through a long, arduous process of deciding what's best for the game in terms of single-player but the game is fully functional in multiplayer!
Will you manage full AI, or do you think you'll get by with stuff patrolling around?
niniendowarrior: Oh snap!!! LOOOOL! This is the last we'll see of Momo!
As in, Cookie Clicker V2? What could possibly be improved upon? lol
akhliber: As in, Cookie Clicker V2? What could possibly be improved upon? lol
Does it matter? Half the time people see V2 and it's enough to make them play! LOL!
Spinorial: Will you manage full AI, or do you think you'll get by with stuff patrolling around?
Well, given the multiplayer focus of the game, I think just adding an AI in terms of "bots" is a cheap (but tedious) way to add a single-player mode, so I want to avoid just adding that. And therein lies what is taking so long.
niniendowarrior: Does it matter? Half the time people see V2 and it's enough to make them play! LOL!
But now I am stuck with this feeling that my V1 cookies are suddenly somehow inferior. I've made TOO MANY INFERIOR COOKIES!!
niniendowarrior: Does it matter? Half the time people see V2 and it's enough to make them play! LOL!
akhliber: But now I am stuck with this feeling that my V1 cookies are suddenly somehow inferior. I've made TOO MANY INFERIOR COOKIES!!
V1 cookies are inferior by mere fact that it's not V2. Outdated cookies are no better than stale ones!
Post edited October 17, 2013 by niniendowarrior
akhliber: But now I am stuck with this feeling that my V1 cookies are suddenly somehow inferior. I've made TOO MANY INFERIOR COOKIES!!
Time to improve! SELL ALL THE GRANDMAS!
Spinorial: Time to improve! SELL ALL THE GRANDMAS!
I'll take Two ;-)
You all are insane...
akhliber:
niniendowarrior: V1 cookies are inferior by mere fact that it's not V2. Outdated cookies are no better than stale ones!
I feel empty inside. But I won't for long, as I'm filling my face with outdated cookies as quickly as I can. Waste not!

akhliber:
Spinorial: Time to improve! SELL ALL THE GRANDMAS!
Grandmas don't fetch much in my neck of the woods. A real shame, that.
niniendowarrior: V1 cookies are inferior by mere fact that it's not V2. Outdated cookies are no better than stale ones!
akhliber: I feel empty inside. But I won't for long, as I'm filling my face with outdated cookies as quickly as I can. Waste not!
Hopefully, your stomach doesn't get upset by the outdated cookies!
How might that look like O_o?
Attachments:
v2.png (179 Kb)
DeMignon: How might that look like O_o?
Looks like an ideal way to unload all these outdated cookies! We can dump them on the moon, then if we ever have to leave this rock and colonize there, we'll have some starter rations. ;)