It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Is it any fun? Never heard of it. I have to many games, strange that nobody snatch this one.
Kennethor: Is it any fun? Never heard of it. I have to many games, strange that nobody snatch this one.
Yeah, it's not that bad. Are you interested?
Kennethor: Is it any fun? Never heard of it. I have to many games, strange that nobody snatch this one.
triock: Yeah, it's not that bad. Are you interested?
Yeah, sure. I looked it up some more and it did seem like something i would enjoy.

Thanks!
triock: Yeah, it's not that bad. Are you interested?
Kennethor: Yeah, sure. I looked it up some more and it did seem like something i would enjoy.

Thanks!
Okay, check PM!
Kennethor: Yeah, sure. I looked it up some more and it did seem like something i would enjoy.

Thanks!
triock: Okay, check PM!
Thanks! 1 up!
Phew... back from some gardening work.
niniendowarrior: Phew... back from some gardening work.
Was it an uphill struggle? O_o7
niniendowarrior: Phew... back from some gardening work.
Sachys: Was it an uphill struggle? O_o7
Sort of. Hey, I think you owe me a picture... and some story feedback. LOL!
Sachys: Was it an uphill struggle? O_o7
niniendowarrior: Sort of. Hey, I think you owe me a picture... and some story feedback. LOL!
Yarp on der parp!

That I do!
Not been a good day for anything though, but I did tell you to just roll with the story as well as I liked it and saw little wrong with it.

Also, I think you missed the innuendo!
Post edited October 19, 2013 by Sachys
triock: Larva Mortus (Steam) still available for a nice ninja (otherwise it will go to sulc84)
is it still available
niniendowarrior: Sort of. Hey, I think you owe me a picture... and some story feedback. LOL!
Sachys: Yarp on der parp!

That I do!
Not been a good day for anything though, but I did tell you to just roll with the story as well as I liked it and saw little wrong with it.

My mind tends to not register a lot of things. LOL.

That I do!

niniendowarrior: My mind tends to not register a lot of things. LOL.
Heheh!

Also true (BTW - its 2013!).

That I do!

o_O7
Sachys: Heheh!

Are you sure it's not 1989?!
Sachys: Heheh!

niniendowarrior: Are you sure it's not 1989?!
Only in places where mullets are still cool (soon to be eradicated by the IPFB).