It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

niniendowarrior: Are you sure it's not 1989?!
Sachys: Only in places where mullets are still cool (soon to be eradicated by the IPFB).
well they still roam in the usa
Again in the weird part of GOG LOL
I gotta go to bed or suffer! xD

Night.
Post edited October 19, 2013 by simon_vd
Still have a Geralt laying around , if anyone interested , damn can't get rid of it o_o
Sachys: Only in places where mullets are still cool (soon to be eradicated by the IPFB).
ma5terbob: well they still roam in the usa
http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/5842f802d3/born-in-east-la-from-cheechandchong
ma5terbob: well they still roam in the usa
niniendowarrior: http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/5842f802d3/born-in-east-la-from-cheechandchong
i don't want to watch this, just by reading the domain name +_X
DyNaer: Still have a Geralt laying around , if anyone interested , damn can't get rid of it o_o
If you don't mind, I would like to give it to a friend of mine.
DyNaer: Still have a Geralt laying around , if anyone interested , damn can't get rid of it o_o
niniendowarrior: If you don't mind, I would like to give it to a friend of mine.
surething , PM incoming ,watch your head :D
Post edited October 20, 2013 by DyNaer
niniendowarrior: If you don't mind, I would like to give it to a friend of mine.
DyNaer: surething , PM incoming ,watch you head :D
*ow!*
DyNaer: surething , PM incoming ,watch you head :D
niniendowarrior: *ow!*
should have listend
Elrinda: The first who writes a nice compliment about an elephant get "reign conflict of nations"
mharris: <span class="bold">Elephants are great artists.</span> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQYEVQ4w7nw
Congrats to the winner ;)

Would like to say that PM on your way but...

(Seems like got problem PM'ing you, any chance you can contact me? ) (Don't only thank only me thank also "IAmSinistar")

(Damn that was slow - had really things coming up and couldnt' reply earlier)
chezybezy: earthquake ???
lemuria: Yes before it fizzle.

scpdepo: In Por Ylem
Earthquake *fizzle*
lemuria: Target Next
In Nox
mana, mana, mana, mana,mana,mana,mana,mana,mana,mana,mana,mana,mana,mana,mana,mana,mana,mana,mana,mana,mana,mana,mana,mana,mana, mana,mana,mana,mana,mana,mana,mana,mana,mana,mana,mana,mana,mana,mana,mana,mana,mana,mana,mana,mana,mana,mana, mana,mana,mana,mana,mana,mana,mana,mana,mana,mana,mana,mana,mana,mana,mana,mana,mana,mana,

Kal vas flam
Post edited October 20, 2013 by Elrinda
Elrinda: Congrats to the winner ;)

(Seems like got problem PM'ing you, any chance you can contact me? ) (Don't only thank only me thank also "IAmSinistar")

Sure thing, thanks to both of you! PM sent.
Post edited October 20, 2013 by mharris
Elrinda: Congrats to the winner ;)

mharris: Sure thing, thanks to both of you! PM sent.
Ok, somethings really messy here. Can't even write an answer!?!
Sorry to ask but you can add me on steam or just provide me with an e-mail adress!
morning guys.
Crusader Kings 2 - CAIG9-Y06BJ-VP52J
fifoker: Crusader Kings 2 - CAIG9-Y06BJ-VP52J
Says Duplicate, taken by silent Ninja. I'll say thanx, since the real ninja won't