It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

firetim: I've got torchlight but i need torchlight 2
DeMignon: Ninja thread is not a bowl of cherries ;-P
More like a box of chocolates...
:)
I believe this was explained to firetim once before
niniendowarrior: Torchlight? First reply only. :)
Sorry. I'm looking for that one myself too. lol.
Maybe someone likes a Desura candy wrapped in gold:

Obliterate Everything anyone?
DeMignon: Maybe someone likes a Desura candy wrapped in gold:

Obliterate Everything anyone?
+1 but not redeemed. :)
Rodzaju: More like a box of chocolates...
:)
With all the other ones eaten, and only one left :-P
I like to have that please. :)

@all
Got 2 Civ 5 key (Steam) to giveaway, 1 from mine and the other 1 courtesy of a friend. PM me if your interested.

Edit: Changed number. Redeemed by Elvin37 & niniendowarrior

P.S. Sorry for the confusion. :P
Post edited October 22, 2013 by rcl1994
rcl1994: I like to have that please. :)

@all
Got 1 Civ 5 key (Steam) to giveaway, courtesy of a friend. PM me if your interested.
Check your PM. I would like Civ 5 if you don't mind. Would like to gift a friend.
rcl1994: I like to have that please. :)

@all
Got 1 Civ 5 key (Steam) to giveaway, courtesy of a friend. PM me if your interested.
niniendowarrior: Check your PM. I would like Civ 5 if you don't mind. Would like to gift a friend.
I actually got it do you want it? I don't mind passing it on ( I can always grab the next one )
niniendowarrior: Check your PM. I would like Civ 5 if you don't mind. Would like to gift a friend.
Elvin37: I actually got it do you want it? I don't mind passing it on ( I can always grab the next one )
Got... Civ 5? rcl1994 sent me a key so I presume it's different... but thanks for your offer. :D
Oh well then! redeemed thanks a lot rcl1994
Steam is rather slow here... I'm wondering if it's the heavy traffic... I can't update my SG profile for some reason.
niniendowarrior: Got... Civ 5? rcl1994 sent me a key so I presume it's different... but thanks for your offer. :D
Yes it's different.

Elvin37: I actually got it do you want it? I don't mind passing it on ( I can always grab the next one )
No need, I edited my last post. You can keep it.

Sorry again for the confusion, I forgot I still have a spare key for myself. So that's equivalent to 2 to giveaway so don't worry, It's different from the one I gave to him or yours.

Oh and btw thanks niniendowarrior for the Torchlight! :)
Post edited October 22, 2013 by rcl1994
You are welcome. Hope you enjoy it! :)
niniendowarrior: Awww... missed Broken Sword. +1 to the givers!
Fear not oh Prince of Poulty, the sword waiteth still for thy to pluck it forth. Check soonest your PMs.