It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sachys: Actually I've been contemplating the impact of this
http://www.zmescience.com/research/studies/gamers-solve-decade-old-hiv-puzzle-in-ten-days/
IAmSinistar: Flippin' awesome mate. A lot of those crowd science efforts have borne fruit, and this one is a real jewel amongst them. Gamers for the literal win!
This is on top of this odd breakthrough as well though:
http://news.cnet.com/8301-11386_3-57604460-76/can-a-foot-cream-really-do-battle-with-hiv/
Sachys: This is on top of this odd breakthrough as well though:
http://news.cnet.com/8301-11386_3-57604460-76/can-a-foot-cream-really-do-battle-with-hiv/
I enjoy it when they discover novel applications of known compounds. This has potential in at least pointing towards some useful avenues, even if it doesn't pan out itself. (Same with the recent discovery that bone marrow replacement let to removal of HIV viral reservoirs in some subjects.)
Post edited October 16, 2013 by IAmSinistar
IAmSinistar: (Same with the recent discovery that bone marrow replacement let to removal of HIV viral reservoirs in some subjects.)
Blimey!
IAmSinistar: (Same with the recent discovery that bone marrow replacement let to removal of HIV viral reservoirs in some subjects.)
Sachys: Blimey!
Aye, though it's not a therapy in and of itself, because these patients were special cases and the marrow replacement can induce as many problems in otherwise healthy patients that regular HIV drug therapy does.

Meanwhile, back in ninja land:

eXceed 3rd - Jade Penetrate Black Package (Steam) key to another not-recently-ninja'ng ninja. Go on, it will be a while before you find another game being given with such a suggestive title. ;)
IAmSinistar: Preference to ninjas who haven't ninjed anything lately. :)
Do you have something for fat ninjas that are to slow to ninja anything? :D
I actually could ninja that last one but it just didn't interest me. ;)
KabowWwWWwww...
Did someone say ninja ?
BranjoHello: Do you have something for fat ninjas that are to slow to ninja anything? :D
I actually could ninja that last one but it just didn't interest me. ;)
I do at times, aye. And I try to scour the gifting threads before posting a game, in case something is already wanted. I did just post another, but I doubt it will interest you any more than the previous. :)

lemuria: KabowWwWWwww...
Did someone say ninja ?
Snagged by the hidden master! Am sending a black package to penetrate your jade.
Post edited October 16, 2013 by IAmSinistar
IAmSinistar: eXceed 3rd - Jade Penetrate Black Package (Steam) key to another not-recently-ninja'ng ninja. Go on, it will be a while before you find another game being given with such a suggestive title. ;)
It would be explicite, instead of suggestive, if the name and the object had been exchanged. :D

IAmSinistar: Am sending a black package to penetrate your jade.
Sinistar himself ninja'ed my comment. :D

Thanks for your generosity as always, mate!
Post edited October 16, 2013 by Thespian*
IAmSinistar: Snagged by the hidden master! Am sending a black package to penetrate your jade.
I'm not ninja anymore. I gave my whole sharp stars to elephant in my balcony. (Yes green one)
Thespian*: Sinistar himself ninja'ed my comment. :D

Thanks for your generosity as always, mate!
Ta mate! I'd say you read my mind, but more likely you looked under my raincoat. ;)
IAmSinistar: Ta mate! I'd say you read my mind, but more likely you looked under my raincoat. ;)
Thanks for that wonderful mental image... :p
eXceed 3rd - Jade Penetrate Black Package (Steam) key is back on offer. Turns out lemuria was using rubber shurikens. Or perhaps a rubber chicken. :)
IAmSinistar: eXceed 3rd - Jade Penetrate Black Package (Steam) key is back on offer. Turns out lemuria was using rubber shurikens. Or perhaps a rubber chicken. :)
Too weird for me, but never too weird for a +1 :P
IAmSinistar: eXceed 3rd - Jade Penetrate Black Package (Steam) key is back on offer. Turns out lemuria was using rubber shurikens. Or perhaps a rubber chicken. :)
I am curious about this...
Rodzaju: I am curious about this...
Nae problem, would you like the key?