It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Schnuff: who wants the Indiegamestand Ring Runner BTA?
Me, if it's possible :)
IAmSinistar: The code should appear in your Reddit message box. Mine arrived very quickly. Unless they just ran out of codes. They have vowed to post when that happens however.
Punished_Snake: I clicked on GOGgiveaway, ten sent a PM with "Carmageddon giveaway" subject, so I wrote something, but nothing arrived yet.
It's about 15 minutes, now.

EDIT:This was the page
http://www.reddit.com/user/GOGaway/

I clicked on Send message
How curious. And you sent the message without trouble? (I had to enter a Captcha on mine as well.)

You should find a reply in your inbox, the envelope icon beside your user name. If you want to send me your username, I can try sending you a message to ensure that everything is working normally otherwise.

EDIT: Ah, you finally got the link. Good deal, carry on then. :)
Post edited October 17, 2013 by IAmSinistar
high rated
Schnuff: who wants the Indiegamestand Ring Runner BTA?
Punished_Snake: Me, if it's possible :)
sure check pm
Punished_Snake: Me, if it's possible :)
Schnuff: sure check pm
+547 for Pink Hippo!
Schnuff: sure check pm
lemuria: +547 for Pink Hippo!
Thanks,+1 :)
So off I am from work to home... will be online again in 45 minutes =)
Elrinda: So off I am from work to home... will be online again in 45 minutes =)
Can you buy some paper from green elepthant ? i can't roll my transistors without paper.
Punished_Snake: I clicked on GOGgiveaway, ten sent a PM with "Carmageddon giveaway" subject, so I wrote something, but nothing arrived yet.
Mine arrived in about 10 minutes. *Just in case you didn't already know it*, be sure to check if the envelope icon on your account have changed from yellow-ish to red-ish, that means you've received a message.

lemuria: +547 for Pink Hippo!
I see your +547 and raise you with +666! :D
Post edited October 17, 2013 by Thespian*

EDIT:This was the page
http://www.reddit.com/user/GOGaway/

I clicked on Send message
IAmSinistar: How curious. And you sent the message without trouble? (I had to enter a Captcha on mine as well.)

You should find a reply in your inbox, the envelope icon beside your user name. If you want to send me your username, I can try sending you a message to ensure that everything is working normally otherwise.

Mine also didnt arrive :/
IAmSinistar: How curious. And you sent the message without trouble? (I had to enter a Captcha on mine as well.)

kkreo: Mine also didnt arrive :/
Send the PM again :)
kkreo: Mine also didnt arrive :/
The system might be backlogged with lots of people discovering the giveaway at the same time. Give it a few, and if still no reply, I can try to send you a message as a test case.
high rated
Redeemed.
Post edited October 17, 2013 by Zchinque
Zchinque: Redeemed.
What was it?
Zchinque: Redeemed.
lugum: What was it?
A secret to everybody?
lugum: What was it?
Currently, think it's The Witcher :P