It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi lemuria ;)
Elrinda: and there I was trying to have em all for myself!
blotunga: You've said you don't want it :P
Try to figure out the paradox in it ;)
Post edited October 17, 2013 by Elrinda
blotunga: Got it already :)
And still noone for the Magicka: Wizard Wars key?
If noone else wants it I'm sure I could find a nice home for it ;)
high rated
Be zen !

5XN6B-P8ETK-TJ3XF
I made a Reddit account and sent the PM, but I didn't received the code.Maybe I did something wrong?
KeitaroBaka: Be zen !

5XN6B-P8ETK-TJ3XF
Invalid, but thanks :)
EDIT: Lol, I thought it was a GOG code. It's Steam isn't it?
Post edited October 17, 2013 by Punished_Snake
Punished_Snake: I made a Reddit account and sent the PM, but I didn't received the code.Maybe I did something wrong?
The code should appear in your Reddit message box. Mine arrived very quickly. Unless they just ran out of codes. They have vowed to post when that happens however.
lemuria: COH-2 Soviet Mechanized Support Tactics K4M8X-9DQEP-R98JI
Still valid after all that time. Not bad, cheers!
Punished_Snake: I made a Reddit account and sent the PM, but I didn't received the code.Maybe I did something wrong?
Invalid, but thanks :)
Wait a couple of minutes for the reddit PM. Since they've state that it might take a while.
KeitaroBaka: Be zen !

5XN6B-P8ETK-TJ3XF
Punished_Snake: Invalid, but thanks :)
Yes it's steam. Sorry to disappoing you.
OculisTerrae: If noone else wants it I'm sure I could find a nice home for it ;)
Incoming.. catch the PM
IAmSinistar: The code should appear in your Reddit message box. Mine arrived very quickly. Unless they just ran out of codes. They have vowed to post when that happens however.
I clicked on GOGgiveaway, ten sent a PM with "Carmageddon giveaway" subject, so I wrote something, but nothing arrived yet.
It's about 15 minutes, now.

EDIT:This was the page
http://www.reddit.com/user/GOGaway/

I clicked on Send message
Post edited October 17, 2013 by Punished_Snake
IAmSinistar: The code should appear in your Reddit message box. Mine arrived very quickly. Unless they just ran out of codes. They have vowed to post when that happens however.
Punished_Snake: I clicked on GOGgiveaway, ten sent a PM with "Carmageddon giveaway" subject, so I wrote something, but nothing arrived yet.
It's about 15 minutes, now.
Strange, I got mine just 30 seconds after pming the bot.
high rated
who wants the Indiegamestand Ring Runner BTA?
I passed up the Carmageddon offer -- not really one to go round setting up random accounts across the internet just to get a few games here and there! :-)
Post edited October 17, 2013 by blakstar
Link arrived now, maybe I screwed up something during the other PM XD
Schnuff: who wants the Indiegamestand Ring Runner BTA?
not me!
NR +1
Post edited October 17, 2013 by Elrinda