It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

samlii: I can answer this one :) Doing well just haven't touched my main rig in a while.
Th3R3n3gad3: Yay, Your back!!!
He is front as well :)
Rodzaju: He is front as well :)
LOL ^_^
Sachys: * * * ANNOUNCEMENT! * * *

Just heard from Ian - he's okay. has some computer / tech issues right now and some real world stuff that outweighs being on here. He will be back after he's sorted everything out and wants me to pass on his thanks for your concern / apologies for causing any.

* * * ANNOUNCEMENT! * * *
thats good to know! - that hes ok, not that hes having issues / problems.
im sure he will have realised but im sure we will all help in any way we can, just ask!
LOL, I'm actually surprised Auto-correct didn't catch that.
Back like a vertibrae!

Just heard from Ian - he's okay. has some computer / tech issues right now and some real world stuff that outweighs being on here. He will be back after he's sorted everything out and wants me to pass on his thanks for your concern / apologies for causing any.

This is bloody awesome!
This story here guys I don't even, what is wrong with people these days
http://mynintendonews.com/2013/10/05/mother-on-trial-for-suffocating-son-who-told-her-hed-rather-play-nintendo-ds-than-breathe/

niniendowarrior: This is bloody awesome!
bloody + awesome in the same sentence .... o_O (just kidding)
niniendowarrior: +1. The game is likely taken by now. :D
Spinorial: That post doth look silly right now, no? ;)

Seriously, though: I only tried to claim the code for Sachys! If there's someone in here who thinks they're a bigger tactics nut, step up and convince me! I'm not redeeming this myself: backlog, hardware, and the old CoH still to exhaust ;)
Sachys deserves the game, mate. :-) He did not edit his post which likely means he'll be blooded by PMs. ;-)

Finished LA Noire last night. Had a big 5 hour marathon. LOL. Love this game.
Post edited October 05, 2013 by niniendowarrior
niniendowarrior: Sachys deserves the game, mate. :-) He did not edit his post which likely means he'll be blooded by PMs. ;-)

Curiously, he didn't seem to be - none of the concerned parties seemed to. And Sachys did get the game ^_^ He's currently undertaking the laborious campaign of downloading it all :P
niniendowarrior: Sachys deserves the game, mate. :-) He did not edit his post which likely means he'll be blooded by PMs. ;-)

Spinorial: Curiously, he didn't seem to be - none of the concerned parties seemed to. And Sachys did get the game ^_^ He's currently undertaking the laborious campaign of downloading it all :P
that and beating details out of clients so i can finish this damned poster - whilst wearing a new flatcap!
Attachments:
Spinorial: Curiously, he didn't seem to be - none of the concerned parties seemed to. And Sachys did get the game ^_^ He's currently undertaking the laborious campaign of downloading it all :P
Sachys: that and beating details out of clients so i can finish this damned poster - whilst wearing a new flatcap!
That seems... rather cheerful. I was expecting something a bit darker. LOL.
Sachys: that and beating details out of clients so i can finish this damned poster - whilst wearing a new flatcap!
niniendowarrior: That seems... rather cheerful. I was expecting something a bit darker. LOL.
Originally it was gonna be - but when i had my brainwave it all changed - this if far better though (full thing is an a2 with loads of blurb / events).
niniendowarrior: That seems... rather cheerful. I was expecting something a bit darker. LOL.
Sachys: Originally it was gonna be - but when i had my brainwave it all changed - this if far better though (full thing is an a2 with loads of blurb / events).
Sounds good, mate! :D
Sachys: Originally it was gonna be - but when i had my brainwave it all changed - this if far better though (full thing is an a2 with loads of blurb / events).
niniendowarrior: Sounds good, mate! :D
they always do a good halloween there actually.
watch out for the undead cop from the village people!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x--ypWn9xxU