It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MunkiSiren: Whats your favorite beverage?( eg. earl grey tea, vodka and soda). First person gets Knytt Underground (desura)
Beer Beer xD

not in
MunkiSiren: Whats your favorite beverage?( eg. earl grey tea, vodka and soda). First person gets Knytt Underground (desura)
Sachys: i seem to have dry spots for ages then too many at once - and have to turn a lot away. of course ive contantly got idiots trying to get free work from me because "it would be good promotion" - yes it would - FOR THEM! -_+
MunkiSiren: Ah yeah I guess it can be like that sometimes. Are you mainly a poster type maker or do you do other styles of art??
Lemon Tea ;)

Not in, I've already won from you :)
joppo: I know it's been answered already but I think the best answer would be Blake. :)
Haha :)
Sachys: all sorts really - http://cyruscrashtest.blogspot.com
used to do comics / manga years ago but ended up hating it, quit art for about six / seven years and did music and writing instead, then went digital.
just starting to do 3d again too
You've got a great style :) I draw a bit when I get inspired to, but lately that's been very rarely.What sort of writing did you do??
Afternoon ninjas.
evening people
Hi everyone.
Obliterate Everything 2 Gold
GCBYE-9XJ4V-SLNT1-QP1YC-7QLA9
MunkiSiren:
all sorts again - short stories, poetry, journalism and so on
lemuria: Hi everyone.
Obliterate Everything 2 Gold
GCBYE-9XJ4V-SLNT1-QP1YC-7QLA9
I grabbed this one. Thanks!
Crsldmc: Afternoon ninjas.
hey hey, hope you are feeling better :)
Crsldmc: Afternoon ninjas.
Tarnicus: hey hey, hope you are feeling better :)
A lot better actually :)

Thanks for replying :)

So what's new?
Sachys: all sorts again - short stories, poetry, journalism and so on
Shiny :) I'm not much of a writer but I love reading,I swing towards fiction and that sort of thing mostly. One of my favorite artist/author is Brom.I adore his art and story telling as its slightly darker than most things and they can be quit creepy.
MunkiSiren:
try China Mieville's Perdido Street Station
Sachys: try China Mieville's Perdido Street Station
That seem pretty decent with an interesting story line.
Crsldmc: A lot better actually :)

Thanks for replying :)

So what's new?
Giveaways, lack of sleep, too much tea...oh hang on, that can be pretty standard for me :) Luckily today is a complete rest day