It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

DyNaer: nope doesn't use this *crap" ; that"s the only game i own there in this situation , anyway contacted the support :)
Tarnicus: Yeah that seems strange to have it offered for Windows through the client but not as a separate installer. I don't think I've seen that with *any* game on Desura. Shoot me a PM to let me know how it goes :)
surething, my guess : they just forgot to put the download link for the windows version :p
IAmSinistar: Morrissey.
Nice answer :)
Boopy Do It's soo quiet o.O
MunkiSiren: Boopy Do It's soo quiet o.O
Thats because everybody has been made utterly depressed by the mention of "Morrisey"
MunkiSiren: Ok last one for tonight/morning..

Name a herbivore and you'll get Super Panda Adventures for Desura
I know it's been answered already but I think the best answer would be Blake. :)
Sachys: Thats because everybody has been made utterly depressed by the mention of "Morrisey"
Ah fair enough...What about you? You don't seem utterly depressed....
joppo: I know it's been answered already but I think the best answer would be Blake. :)
Buts he still eats eggs.....
Post edited October 06, 2013 by MunkiSiren
MunkiSiren: Ah fair enough...What about you? You don't seem utterly depressed....
Just finished a Halloween poster comission for a regular client - even in the face of X3 Terran Conflict's procrastination inducing awesomeness!
high rated
Pester on Desura

QTWL4-F37ZT-1E26Z-VME90-DS3RO
m0gb0y74: Pester on Desura

QTWL4-F37ZT-1E26Z-VME90-DS3RO
Got it thanks +1
Sachys: Just finished a Halloween poster comission for a regular client - even in the face of X3 Terran Conflict's procrastination inducing awesomeness!
That sounds interesting I like Halloween art stuffs even it's not the biggest thing here.I've only been trick-or-treating once when I was a kid.
Sachys: Just finished a Halloween poster comission for a regular client - even in the face of X3 Terran Conflict's procrastination inducing awesomeness!
MunkiSiren: That sounds interesting I like Halloween art stuffs even it's not the biggest thing here.I've only been trick-or-treating once when I was a kid.
Attachments:
#Q&_^Q&Q#LINK:46939#Q&_^Q&Q#
Thats really well done^^ +1 cause your poster is rad.

Do you get a lot of commissions? and for any other kind of stuff??
Sachys:
MunkiSiren: Thats really well done^^ +1 cause your poster is rad.

Do you get a lot of commissions? and for any other kind of stuff??
i seem to have dry spots for ages then too many at once - and have to turn a lot away. of course ive contantly got idiots trying to get free work from me because "it would be good promotion" - yes it would - FOR THEM! -_+
Whats your favorite beverage?( eg. earl grey tea, vodka and soda). First person gets Knytt Underground (desura)
Sachys: i seem to have dry spots for ages then too many at once - and have to turn a lot away. of course ive contantly got idiots trying to get free work from me because "it would be good promotion" - yes it would - FOR THEM! -_+
Ah yeah I guess it can be like that sometimes. Are you mainly a poster type maker or do you do other styles of art??
Post edited October 06, 2013 by MunkiSiren
MunkiSiren: Whats your favorite beverage?( eg. earl grey tea, vodka and soda). First person gets Knytt Underground (desura)
Sachys: i seem to have dry spots for ages then too many at once - and have to turn a lot away. of course ive contantly got idiots trying to get free work from me because "it would be good promotion" - yes it would - FOR THEM! -_+
MunkiSiren: Ah yeah I guess it can be like that sometimes. Are you mainly a poster type maker or do you do other styles of art??
all sorts really - http://cyruscrashtest.blogspot.com
used to do comics / manga years ago but ended up hating it, quit art for about six / seven years and did music and writing instead, then went digital.
just starting to do 3d again too