It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

teshra: Is the rumor true that Stooner is preparing one hell of a gift to give back to this community? Since January he's easily received 50 games and quite possibly upto 100 games from the various bundles he's been gifted, giveaway threads he enters and wins, gifting threads he puts requests in and receives and other threads where he indirectly asks for games to be given to him. I'm absolutely sure the rumor is accurate as there has to be even a little bit of desire to give back instead of always taking week after week, month after month, all the time.

Looking forward to your very first key drop or giveaway back to this GOG community that has continuously shown their incredible generosity to you. And once you feel the enjoyment and happiness from making just one giveaway, I'm sure you'll feel like continuing to pay it forward to show your appreciation to those here who have helped you as much as they have. Make it happen, don't just leave it as a rumor!
I Always thought this was an urban legend, maybe not ;)
Sachys: Narp!!
Besides, where do you think thespian has gone?
Crsldmc: Poor Vulcan, you'll have to kill me I'm not going to no ceptic tanks!!!
Ill let him do it
simon_vd: 99 Levels To Hell - Desura
+, thank you for the game!
Crsldmc: Poor Vulcan, you'll have to kill me I'm not going to no ceptic tanks!!!
Sachys: Ill let him do it
Haha!

Changing topic, I've been playing the Alpha Demo for Underrail, I gotta say it's excellent, have you played it?
Sachys: Ill let him do it
Crsldmc: Haha!

Changing topic, I've been playing the Alpha Demo for Underrail, I gotta say it's excellent, have you played it?
had the full alpha since January , bloody great.
Hello peeps!!!

Got my laptop back and had a pretty lengthy LA Noire marathon. :)
niniendowarrior: Hello peeps!!!

welcome back :)
niniendowarrior: Hello peeps!!!

darkplanetar: welcome back :)
You must like Jaheira. :D

Is this guy Mitt Romney?
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/594764304079125630/1FD931CC530CE13754612E3A38BCE1AFB6CC2ECB/1024x768.resizedimage
Post edited September 29, 2013 by niniendowarrior
darkplanetar: welcome back :)
niniendowarrior: You must like Jaheira. :D
yes in BG 2 or was it 1?
killed Khalid to get Jaheira alone in party :D
Post edited September 29, 2013 by darkplanetar
high rated
Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45 steam key for first reply
klaattu: Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45 steam key for first reply
Not in and +1 to all the gifters
NR thank you +1
niniendowarrior: You must like Jaheira. :D
darkplanetar: yes in BG 2
I relied on her early on for combat/support. Very good druid... but she's kinda like an emotional wreck. :-p
klaattu: Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45 steam key for first reply
Not in because i'm not interested in the game. Just wanted to ask if gog is slow now for anybody else? If it was a game i wanted i would have no chance in hell because of it....
darkplanetar: yes in BG 2
niniendowarrior: I relied on her early on for combat/support. Very good druid... but she's kinda like an emotional wreck. :-p
i think i'll play again BG2 to romance her ^^