It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

sanchit117: 5J64I iam -CJ a nin R0Y-49ja KR sukkas P

Thomas Was Alone (Steam)
misteryo: Taken by silent ninja
Well he's very fast.

#hatesilentninjas

Schnuff: evening all
Evening :)
Post edited September 09, 2013 by sanchit117
Schnuff: evening all
Hi Schnuff

Thomas Was Alone (Steam)
Didn't get it but thanks for the giveaway:)

Thomas Was Alone (Steam)
KJGamer: Didn't get it but thanks for the giveaway:)
No problem, wish you luck for any future ones ;)
grynn: I have a 10% off coupon for the new Shadow Warrior on Steam if anyone is interested.
Austrobogulator: Where did these come from? Did they give them to people that already have Hard Reset and/or Devolver Digital games?
No idea, they just pop up on Steam. Probably for owning a Devolver Digital game like you said, I have Duke Megaton Edition and Hard Reset and 2x Shadow Warrior coupons.
I should totally lavish the cd-key for Arkham Origins into this thread tomorrow, no?

(nVidia and its silly promos, giving away games that I don't want)
KneeTheCap: I should totally lavish the cd-key for Arkham Origins into this thread tomorrow, no?

Now ! :p
I really want this game.
Post edited September 09, 2013 by lemuria
Austrobogulator: Where did these come from? Did they give them to people that already have Hard Reset and/or Devolver Digital games?
grynn: No idea, they just pop up on Steam. Probably for owning a Devolver Digital game like you said, I have Duke Megaton Edition and Hard Reset and 2x Shadow Warrior coupons.
I think you're right. Me and my brother got 1 coupon, and we both have Hard Reset.

KneeTheCap: I should totally lavish the cd-key for Arkham Origins into this thread tomorrow, no?

Okay... Me want too! (:P)
Post edited September 09, 2013 by Azrael360

Wow. That's a really nice game to drop here! *droooools*

Azrael360: Okay... Me want too! (:P)
How can you want this? Are you pals with Bruce Wayne now?
Post edited September 09, 2013 by niniendowarrior

niniendowarrior: Wow. That's a really nice game to drop here! *droooools*
Azrael360: Okay... Me want too! (:P)
niniendowarrior: How can you want this? Are you pals with Bruce Wayne now?
Ssshhh! Even so, Batman is awesome.... ^_^
...you can stop hitting F5 or booting up your bots, as I don't actually have that code until tomorrow. I'll figure out what to do with it then. I myself have no desire for the game, as it lacks catwoman and T&A.
KneeTheCap: ...you can stop hitting F5 or booting up your bots, as I don't actually have that code until tomorrow. I'll figure out what to do with it then. I myself have no desire for the game, as it lacks catwoman and T&A.
You can make giveaway thread for it. Its better i guess.
KneeTheCap: ...you can stop hitting F5 or booting up your bots, as I don't actually have that code until tomorrow. I'll figure out what to do with it then. I myself have no desire for the game, as it lacks catwoman and T&A.
lool :P

If you want it, play it, if you don't then only give it away.
F5F5-F5F5-F5F5-F5F5

:P
Austrobogulator: F5F5-F5F5-F5F5-F5F5

:P
MERRY 900!