It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Crsldmc: I'm back from my trip :) how you ninjas doing lately.
tAnt0: Not bad. Hope you enjoyed your trip :)
I had a blast man, it was joyful, now I'm back to the real world ;)
tAnt0: Not bad. Hope you enjoyed your trip :)
Crsldmc: I had a blast man, it was joyful, now I'm back to the real world ;)
Well it had to happen sometime, now you can catch up on the gaming you missed :)
Crsldmc: I had a blast man, it was joyful, now I'm back to the real world ;)
tAnt0: Well it had to happen sometime, now you can catch up on the gaming you missed :)
That's certainly true mate!! HAHA!
how was your cavity search?
Sachys: how was your cavity search?
Nice to see you too comedian chimp, everything been good? :)

Well they actually broke into my baggage on my way back, I discovered it when I took my things from the airport here in Venezuela, they left a "kind, apology" voucher inside explaining why they broke the shit out of my lock, they should've left $2.99 aswell.
Crsldmc:
Heheh!
You should have made an official complaint and stated items were missing and that it wasnt a dildo.

Same old, same old here - check the gifting for dummies thread - I've an ongoing GA!
Edit: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/as_n_when_ya_numpties/post1
Post edited September 11, 2013 by Sachys
Crsldmc:
Sachys: Heheh!
You should have made an official complaint and stated items were missing and that it wasnt a dildo.

Same old, same old here - check the gifting for dummies thread - I've an ongoing GA!
Edit: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/as_n_when_ya_numpties/post1
Hahahaha I'll remember that next time hahaha

I'll check out the GA!
Welcome back to the forums, mate! I trust my homeland wasn't too rough on you. You didn't drink the water, did you? ;)
high rated
-Redeemed-

(Steam)
(Zombie Driver HD)
Post edited September 11, 2013 by MysterGifter
Already grabbed. If I were you, I'd post the game name (and platform maybe) and give it to the first reply via PM.
Sachys: Already grabbed. If I were you, I'd post the game name (and platform maybe) and give it to the first reply via PM.
zombie driver hd

did i lock it?

already owned

+1 MysterGifter
Post edited September 11, 2013 by ErekoseDM
ErekoseDM:
steam doesnt lock games like gog, so someone grabbed it
ErekoseDM:
Sachys: steam doesnt lock games like gog, so someone grabbed it
chimpanzee that.
^_^
Sachys: Already grabbed. If I were you, I'd post the game name (and platform maybe) and give it to the first reply via PM.
What you mean?
MysterGifter: What you mean?
What he means is, instead of posting the code publicly and letting the game get napped by some thankless lurker, declare the game you want to give and say like first person to reply to your message gets the game via PM.

Like this:
I have on Steam:
Trainz 12 Coronation Scot DLC
10% off Shadow Warrior coupon.

First person to reply asking for it gets it via PM.
Post edited September 11, 2013 by niniendowarrior