It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

"Wow, the old McNair place... Never thought they'd get the floors cleaned after what happened..."

"Why? What happened?"
The first correct response to "What happened?" will get a Steam gift of Trine 2: Complete Story.

"Wow, the old McNair place... Never thought they'd get the floors cleaned after what happened..."

"Why? What happened?"
AdamR: The first correct response to "What happened?" will get a Steam gift of Trine 2: Complete Story.
Blood! not in;-p
They had a lot of cats .
hitclub: They had a lot of cats .
That's it! PM me your Steam ID or e-mail so I can gift it to you.

"Why? What happened?"
AdamR: The first correct response to "What happened?" will get a Steam gift of Trine 2: Complete Story.
Lots of cats... funny, I didn't even watch the movie.
Post edited August 14, 2013 by niniendowarrior
They had a lot of cats
Momo1991: Blood! not in;-p
Such a morbid thought, lady! LOL!
Stooner: wtf is "Mr Kipling"
He is a lizard from a show called jessie on disney channel,and he is actually a she
Stooner: bahh.. I thought you were good at arcade games... I'm disappointed.. ;p
IAmSinistar: Only the ones where I get to be the boss. ;D

Sinistar hungers...
Wow, I never heard of a She-Ra: Princess of Power arcade... :p
Post edited August 14, 2013 by joppo
had to laugh at a guy at the mall, he is one of those data capturing guys who bug one with "can I have five minutes of your time". His first question was "when last did you download a game", my answer was "on Monday", it threw him so off his "pose", the shock on his face was priceless. Seems they are gathering info on "piracy", and they weren't informed on Digital distribution. He tried vainly to inform that downloading games is piracy. I had to laugh, told him that he (and those who sent him) should look at places like Steam, Desura, GOG before making statements like that
te_lanus:
Lol... that made my day.
Yeah, great story. :)
Hello ninjas and ninjettes :)
CymTyr: Hello ninjas and ninjettes :)
Hİ CymTry

HWsGC: Yeah, great story. :)
I have better story. I'm having food poisoning. Yay! I'm waiting to feel better, if i succeed i can be immortal maybe :))
First to reply with the words "Is that a teapot cozy on 'is head?" Gets a steam key for Medal of Honor (2010 version)