It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
te_lanus: snip
I read what others write, but I do think other do not read what I write...

One thing is the issue "should we honor HB's wish"? I think this is clear - yes, we should when we buy it. To me this is just the honorable thing to do. I think it is indecent to go in knowingly that this wish is there, and disregard it. No arguments presented so far have swayed this way of seeing. I know I am too old fashioned placing trust in things like personal integrity and honor...

Also about selecting reading is the second issue - the elephant in the room is that GOG has called this practice "unfair", yet still here you do it? Why? Is this not disrespectful to GOG?
niniendowarrior: I think it always depends on the publishers they are dealing with.
NameGoo: Hmm, makes sense. I thought they were just giving in to everyone who complained about the bundles being...well, bundled.
Bundled Steam keys is also logistically much more difficult than single keys. Single keys are more flexible and easy to deal with from HB's side.
Post edited August 16, 2013 by amok
amok:
I hope HB honors the Date Night DLC for Sims 3 they removed all evidence of.
:-P
amok: I hope HB honors the Date Night DLC for Sims 3 they removed all evidence of.
My bad.. it's Late night .. 1 letter off :)
Post edited August 16, 2013 by blotunga
amok: I hope HB honors the Date Night DLC for Sims 3 they removed all evidence of.
blotunga: Should already be in the Starter Pack: http://support.humblebundle.com/customer/portal/articles/1259953-sims-3---humble-origin-bundle
Different expansion was listed as well as those two. They had issues with the keys and posted "Date Night key will appear here when we sorted this out" (something to that extinct) Then that vanished.

Edit: I'm a slow typist.
Post edited August 16, 2013 by Garrett24601
Garrett24601: Different expansion was listed as well as those two. They had issues with the keys an posted "Date Night key will appear here when we sorted this out" (something to that extinct) Then that vanished.

Edit: I'm a slow typist.
Yeah.. i've misread a letter ... I'm glad that I've donated only a $. Sims and BF are not my types of game anyway.
Garrett24601:
blotunga: Yeah.. I've misread a letter ... I'm glad that I've donated only a $. Sims and BF are not my types of game anyway.
I mostly did it for charity. So I'm not mad or anything, but it is a matter of principle and good business ethics.
niniendowarrior: Sure as hell. Nasty snake was hissing till we popped its head with a wooden stick. Dad was around and he wouldn't stop beating on it for about 2 minutes straight.
Sachys: Your dad... was beating on his snake... for about two minutes straight... until the head popped... and YOU WATCHED?!

O_O

Tell me you're on about an actual reptile PLEASE!
Thank you for the side-splitting laughter!
high rated
Satazius (Desura) anyone?

EDIT: gone to Lugum
Post edited August 16, 2013 by Recsam511
lemuria: Its all about , don't share keys. They just push to everyone to buy more bundle. Is it really for charity or selling more bundle ? Please be real, when you buy shoe, is seller said you "only you can wear this shoe if anyone wear this shoe except you, you will be guilty " ?
I agree this comment
Tw2Brick: Good morning! Yes, I think it is but no formal treaty has been signed.
+1 hell did that make me smile :D
high rated
amok: Well done swallowing a word book, I like how you earlier accused others for "obfuscating" the issue :)
Well this makes things clearer. You're not interested in reasoned discourse, since my attempt to state my position clearly just makes you feel inadequate enough that you have to attack my vocabulary instead. Throw in the old "mirror argument" ("you're doing it too!") and we see you've backed yourself into a debate cul-de-sac.

Sorry child, you've ceased to make any valid points, or indeed defend your own argument. You don't address any of the issues people have brought up, but rather you selectively avoid them and fall back to saying what you've said all along, compounding it with empty retorts and infantile insults.

The long and the short of it is you don't like people trading keys, and you are never going to let it rest. I have no idea why this idea consumes you beyond all reason, but I will say that one day you will encounter real injustice and tragedy in your life that will make this issue assume the true importance it should.

I've given you enough chances to be an adult, and you've proven you can't, falling back instead on schoolyard tactics. I hope that you develop the perspective and maturity you need before the world confronts you with the challenges that will require them.

----------------------------------------

Back to ninja'ing, as I prefer to be someone who gives something to this community other than grief. Still have two keys courtesy of Ian to give away:

Survivor Squad (Desura)
Anomaly Warzone (Steam)
high rated
amok: I read what others write, but I do think other do not read what I write...

One thing is the issue "should we honor HB's wish"? I think this is clear - yes, we should when we buy it. To me this is just the honorable thing to do. I think it is indecent to go in knowingly that this wish is there, and disregard it. No arguments presented so far have swayed this way of seeing. I know I am too old fashioned placing trust in things like personal integrity and honor...

Also about selecting reading is the second issue - the elephant in the room is that GOG has called this practice "unfair", yet still here you do it? Why? Is this not disrespectful to GOG?
NameGoo: Hmm, makes sense. I thought they were just giving in to everyone who complained about the bundles being...well, bundled.
amok: Bundled Steam keys is also logistically much more difficult than single keys. Single keys are more flexible and easy to deal with from HB's side.
ah amok - I have never fallen out with you about this, and I am not going to. My only gripe is you jump on other peoples giveaways EVEN when you don't know if the key was from HB or not. One of your disciples in this thread last night said he "assumed" because the game is live in the HB now, that every key came from there. Taking this stance, you judge every1 guilty, also who are you to question them ? I have a key for BP, its not from HB, but like last night in "Hi i'm new" thread u assumed, so instead of just welcoming him, you gave him a nice lecture at the same time.

You need to get real mate, get a life, a job, like Momo said a chap with such passion as yours could do wonders in the real world.

Hundreds of HB keys were given away on reddit over the last 2 days - you will not see HB say anything about this, whilst their sale is beyond 5 million quid. They don't say anything anywhere at all.

Tbh, I was going to rant and call you a few names lol, but hell come on we are adults. PLEASE, by all means if you know for certain any key is from HB, copy and paste your message - However, if you don't please do not spoil that person's generosity.

I can look back in my life, and tell you, some things I have done make me cringe. Unless you are a saint, and have never done anything wrong, you don't have the right to judge others - don't we have poloticians for that ?
Ian: snip
Well said Ian, very well. But you should stop arguing with this troll, it's pointles, useless and you're just wasting your precious time. ;)
Post edited August 16, 2013 by triock
IAmSinistar: Back to ninja'ing, as I prefer to be someone who gives something to this community other than grief. Still have two keys courtesy of Ian to give away:

Survivor Squad (Desura)
Anomaly Warzone (Steam)
Could I have Anomaly Warzone please?
If you still have it.
IAmSinistar: Back to ninja'ing, as I prefer to be someone who gives something to this community other than grief. Still have two keys courtesy of Ian to give away:

Survivor Squad (Desura)
Anomaly Warzone (Steam)
QuantumLeapFrog: Could I have Anomaly Warzone please?
If you still have it.
You most certainly may, my fellow Tower Dueler. :) PM'd over.