It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

At first I thought it was a STEAM/Desura code also...
niniendowarrior: Oh. I think I will stop now. I don't want Steam to ban me and make me lose all my games. Been trying since I got off work. For anyone who wants to try... here are the codes that didn't work.
JMich: Why do you expect a GOG code to work on Steam?
I am not as smart as you.
niniendowarrior: I am not as smart as you.
No worries. So, once again, code formats.
GOG gift keys are in the format of "XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX", though "XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX" (16 characters) will also work.
GOG Bonus codes are in the format of "XXXXXXXX" (8 characters) and have an expiration date.
Steam keys are in the format of "AAAAA-BBBBB-CCCCC", "AAAAA-BBBBB-CCCCC-DDDDD-EEEEE" or "237ABCDGHJLPRST 23" (going from the Product Activation of steam).
Desura keys also come in (at least) two versions, the 25 alphanumeric digits one, and the 14 digit one which is usually from IndieRoyale, and is also the IndieRoyale's page (which contains the DRM-Free links and you steam codes).

Not sure if I missed any other key format, but I'm sure someone will correct me if that is the case :)
Wow o.0
JMich: No worries. So, once again, code formats
Thanks for the info, but truth to be told I can't find any reason why I should remember those, no matter how hard I try.
This ain't some you-better-remember-formats exam, so asking around people why they don't know that is puerile.

No offense was intended.
Cheers.
It was: NMHP-VJJ9-2LAM-HT5F But that's gone I'm talking about another code I dropped in another thread :D

also for future reference I only ever drop gog games :D
Post edited May 29, 2013 by kazmar
kojocel: Thanks for the info, but truth to be told I can't find any reason why I should remember those, no matter how hard I try.
No worries, mostly as a rule of thumb on which site you should be trying the code. 4x4 on GOG, 3x5 on steam, 5x5 on desura. Other cases can usually be ignored, as they don't seem that common.
kojocel: Thanks for the info, but truth to be told I can't find any reason why I should remember those, no matter how hard I try.
JMich: No worries, mostly as a rule of thumb on which site you should be trying the code. 4x4 on GOG, 3x5 on steam, 5x5 on desura. Other cases can usually be ignored, as they don't seem that common.
Useful rule of thumb
Kazmar: Did a search with your name, found nothing XD Any hints?
Post edited May 29, 2013 by YellowAries
Never thought of that myself. :D
Guess I'm too pragmatic at times.

/rant off

P.S. Damn, Aarin Gend theme from NWN OST is badass.
kazmar: It was: NMHP-VJJ9-2LAM-HT5F But that's gone
What games were in it? ;)
kazmar: But that's gone I'm talking about another code I dropped in another thread :D
Got it. The Google-fu is strong with me today, apparently.

Thanks a ton for Planescape Torment. Keep hearing it's a fantastic game.

For everyone else, here's where it was.
Post edited May 29, 2013 by johnki
kazmar: It was: NMHP-VJJ9-2LAM-HT5F But that's gone
triock: What games were in it? ;)
It was a the full bullfrog collection ages ago, yesterday it still had syndicate and DK2

Hint: Steam
Post edited May 29, 2013 by kazmar
triock: What games were in it? ;)
kazmar: It was a the full bullfrog collection ages ago, yesterday it still had syndicate and DK2

Hint: Steam
Hmm, okay, thanks.
Slow ninjas we are this days