It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Momo1991: OMG, Spinorial - you are competing with tinyE for most hilarious posts, aren't you?
Spinorial: If that were the case, I'd be losing mighty badly :P
There might be some truth in that but thanks for the guffaw anyway ;-D
Momo1991: Ready? Set? GO!

Bleed on Desura - show me red!
NR +1 Momo and thank you for your generosity :)
Momo1991: Ready? Set? GO!

Bleed on Desura - show me red!
Ian: NR +1 Momo and thank you for your generosity :)
Well it has been more than a minute - guess the grill is getting fired up for some steaks ;-p

Ok, peeps - food time! Bleed is withdrawn - but I'll be back ;-)
Post edited May 29, 2013 by Momo1991
Momo1991: Well it has been more than a minute - guess the grill is getting fired up for some steaks ;-p
i hope u have a wonderful evening :D
Momo1991: Well it has been more than a minute - guess the grill is getting fired up for some steaks ;-p
Have a wonderful dinner! :D
Evening all, I must away! If someone (looking at you, TekZero) drops a Robin Hood code while I'm gone, I'll be livid }:-(
Spinorial: Evening all, I must away! If someone (looking at you, TekZero) drops a Robin Hood code while I'm gone, I'll be livid }:-(
..might go and play that now - if only we had known LAST night!
Spinorial: Evening all, I must away! If someone (looking at you, TekZero) drops a Robin Hood code while I'm gone, I'll be livid }:-(
We're men...We're men in tights, TIGHTS, tights...we roam around the forest looking for fights!
Sachys: ..might go and play that now - if only we had known LAST night!
Nah, you're all right; you actually like these types of games :-)
Spinorial didn't want the key, so...
Attachments:
brazen.jpg (262 Kb)
Thanks all - laters ;-)
Theta_Sigma: We're men...We're men in tights, TIGHTS, tights...we roam around the forest looking for fights!
http://ramp.ie/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Robin-Hood-Men-in-Tights.jpg
Spinorial:
^ Sore
Theta_Sigma: We're men...We're men in tights, TIGHTS, tights...we roam around the forest looking for fights!
niniendowarrior: http://ramp.ie/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Robin-Hood-Men-in-Tights.jpg
HEHEHEHE!
Post edited May 29, 2013 by Sachys
Azrael360: Spinorial didn't want the key, so...
Does he ever? He has have his arm twisted by Vulcan technology!
thanks Momo..catch ya later