It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Austrobogulator: =|
Maybe it's because he's from Poland? I think Steam region-locks some codes...
JohnWalrus: Maybe it's because he's from Poland? I think Steam region-locks some codes...
I think it's rather because Austro is from Australia. That country has some mean rules when it comes to some games, especially M rated ones.
JohnWalrus: Maybe it's because he's from Poland? I think Steam region-locks some codes...
kojocel: I think it's rather because Austro is from Australia. That country has some mean rules when it comes to some games, especially M rated ones.
*R-rated. Also, not anymore; that stuff has been overturned.
kojocel: I think it's rather because Austro is from Australia. That country has some mean rules when it comes to some games, especially M rated ones.
True, true. You know you can get federal time for even OWNING a copy of Postal 2 in New Zealand? Jesus Christ, talk about restrictive!
That's really weird... One code from this bundle activated in Brazil and another in UK.
Hell, sorry for that.
Maybe Karateka (Steam) to make up for it? : )
Post edited May 31, 2013 by Novotnus
Novotnus: That's really weird... One code from this bundle activated in Brazil and another in UK.
Hell, sorry for that.
Just so we're clear, it was Red Faction: Armageddon, right?

I already have the game (I didn't notice what the game was and went ninjaing as fast as I could :P) It's very weird that it would come up with a message like that - I believe it would usually have some message indicating that I already have it.

Edit: I already have Karateka, as of a few days ago (courtesy of akhilber and Mondo84). Anyway, you don't need to give me anything in exchange, it's all right :P
Post edited May 31, 2013 by Austrobogulator
Novotnus: That's really weird... One code from this bundle activated in Brazil and another in UK.
Hell, sorry for that.
Maybe Karateka (Steam) to make up for it? : )
I found it too, but not available in the US. Just wanted to add an FYI for the otha ninjas.

Thanks for the giveaway, though :)
Post edited May 31, 2013 by cmdr_flashheart
All right... As my previous code doesn't seem to work properly, I think I'll have to do something about it. If Austrobogulator already owns Karateka - the first person who PMs me will get it :)

Redeemed by te_lanus!
Post edited May 31, 2013 by Novotnus
For iOs and Android users - Today only, Magicka: Wizards of the Square Tablet is free on iOS and only 1 dollar on Google Play! Hurry up and get into the mayhem of touch-screen spellcasting! Find out where to get it here:
http://squaretablet.magickagame.com/
high rated
I've just noticed that Journey to the Center of the Earth had been added to the Sherlock Holmes bundle, but I really can't see myself ever playing it, so if somebody wants it - PM me for a GOG key!

Edit: Gone!
Post edited May 31, 2013 by Corhina
Novotnus: All right... As my previous code doesn't seem to work properly, I think I'll have to do something about it. If Austrobogulator already owns Karateka - the first person who PMs me will get it :)

Redeemed by te_lanus!
Giant Zombie Cats tell the best stories! 8-(
high rated
http://www.gog.com/redeem/HKMZUDRZ

E5ACI-VAT4P-XBM4F

CBHID-TBVJI-HAIXA
keeveek: http://www.gog.com/redeem/HKMZUDRZ

E5ACI-VAT4P-XBM4F

CBHID-TBVJI-HAIXA
what was the GOG code?
tinyE: what was the GOG code?
Journey to the centre of the earth