It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Garrett24601: Morning! and not sure if the key I posted above was redeemed or not.
JohnWalrus: Just tried it out; it worked! Thanks for Radical Roach :3 I'm surprised no one got it sooner...
Maybe my post was so stealthy I had to point it out or nobody wanted the game. Either way congrats!
Post edited June 02, 2013 by Garrett24601
JohnWalrus: Whaddup...dog?
kojocel: Nothing much, just enjoying some mornin' coffee. :)

Also Garret: I figured out the key (I guess) but it won't work on Steam.
It was a Desura code for RADical ROACH. Sorry, I already took it o3o

Also, had some morning Goldfish, because it's 1:00 A.M. over here, and I probably shouldn't drink coffee this late/early.
Post edited June 02, 2013 by JohnWalrus
nightrunner227: Radical Roach is a Desura game.
Just as I suspected. Thanks for confirming this, man. :)
JohnWalrus: Also, had some morning Goldfish, because it's 1:00 A.M. over here, and I probably shouldn't drink coffee this late/early.
I go to bed, you're online, I wake up you're online. Do you ever sleep? :P
Post edited June 02, 2013 by kojocel
nightrunner227: Radical Roach is a Desura game.
kojocel: Just as I suspected. Thanks for confirming this, man. :)
JohnWalrus: Also, had some morning Goldfish, because it's 1:00 A.M. over here, and I probably shouldn't drink coffee this late/early.
kojocel: I go to bed, you're online, I wake up you're online. Do you ever sleep? :P
Since it's the summer, I wake up late in the afternoon and go to bed early in the morning. To my friends, it seems like I'm on Steam all day. It freaks them out XD
high rated
*QBGQ-Q*TGQ-590DX

It sure is Hot in Here witH tHese Heavy Handles on my Happy Horsecarriage.
CymTyr: *QBGQ-Q*TGQ-590DX

It sure is Hot in Here witH tHese Heavy Handles on my Happy Horsecarriage.
NR, +Rep for your generosity and thanks.
Sorry.

I redeemed it, but I already have Primordia on GOG.

This is why you should always mention what game it is when you're giving away a Steam game...
Austrobogulator: Sorry.

This is why you should always mention what game it is when you're giving away a Steam game...
No need to be sorry. My bad not mentioning which game it was, but such is the price you pay when you ninja games XD
Austrobogulator: Sorry.

I agree with Austrobogulator. That's how I ended up with Dota 2... :(
(and that was the last time I "ninjaed" something blindly...)
Post edited June 02, 2013 by Azrael360
Maybe I'll play it again and go for the achievements :P
Now the ninjas are making the rules? What madness is this?? ;)
Throw in another vote for agree with always saying what the game is. as futile as it may be to ask for that despite it being such an incredibly simple request really.
Saying this more to not ninja a code that would sit on my shelf as opposed to being played in anothers library.
Post edited June 02, 2013 by teshra
Azrael360: I agree with Austrobogulator. That's how I ended up with Dota 2... :(
I thought that is how Dota2 became so popular :p
its a new marketing strategy, hadn't you heard?
Post edited June 02, 2013 by chezybezy
You guys are getting FREE games. Don't complain.
a bitchy ninja is a happy ninja...