It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

TekZero: I have a key to game. It's the left over from a gift from a fellow member (Thanks rawmilk905).

Now, i don't want to just drop the code in a post, I'd rather give it to someone who really wants the game. No one is asking for this game in the giveaway thread, so what should I do?
Well you have a couple of options - a giveaway or do as I do - ask for the fastest PM.

tinyE: Little known fact.
"Gone in 60 Seconds" was based on my autobiography, "Finished in 30 Seconds".
~laughs~ ;-D

Waits for TekZero to decide...before usurping his thunder.
Post edited May 29, 2013 by Momo1991
^_^
Attachments:
brazen.jpg (262 Kb)
TekZero: I have a key to game. It's the left over from a gift from a fellow member (Thanks rawmilk905).

Now, i don't want to just drop the code in a post, I'd rather give it to someone who really wants the game. No one is asking for this game in the giveaway thread, so what should I do?
Yet another option to the ones mentioned is checking the GOG and NonGOG gifting threads, for people asking for said games.
Azrael360: ^_^
I would like to kick a lobster's bass in co-ed orgy!
That wasn't remotely right, was it...
Post edited May 29, 2013 by Spinorial
I can be very, very Brazen with the right person ;-p My fuzzy lover man!
Sachys: *CRICKETS
Momo1991: GONE in less than 60 seconds ;-p
It may not be a good game, but I have.....plans for these planes of mine...*evil cackle*

Thanks +rep
Spinorial: I would like to kick a lobster's bass in co-ed orgy!
You are my hero.

rodrolliv: Yet another option to the ones mentioned is checking the GOG and NonGOG gifting threads, for people asking for said games.
Very true said the troller of those threads ;-p
LOL ^_^...
Will send it via PM ;)

tell us waht it is for a better opinon?!

I agree with Ian, post the name of the game in here.
That wasn't remotely right, was it...
OMG, Spinorial - you are competing with tinyE for most hilarious posts, aren't you?

And I see Azreal360 has no such qualms about usurping!
Momo1991: OMG, Spinorial - you are competing with tinyE for most hilarious posts, aren't you?
If that were the case, I'd be losing mighty badly :P
high rated
Ready? Set? GO!

Withdrawn for now!
Momo1991: Ready? Set? GO!

Bleed on Desura - show me red!
+1. I could see this game disappearing in a few seconds!