It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

nimbot96:
Because I've been meddling with the quantum flow of the universe!

Also, if it's a steam game, try one of the Civ series (or another that's high on the wishlist for bringing to GOG), also why not do a giveaway of several top GOGs / the weekend offer?!

Seanobi: Alright man, I got it... I am surprised actually... Very slow ninjas today I guess...
Or that most of us have decided to leave it because we've ninja'd games recently
Post edited March 15, 2013 by Sachys
dracomage1996: Did anybody redeem it yet? Its awesome I was finnally able to do this.
Seanobi: Alright man, I got it... I am surprised actually... Very slow ninjas today I guess...

+1 :)

I really appreciate it! :D
Welcome seanobi.
nimbot96: Question: What game do you think I should giveaway? (Budget: Unlimited... well.. I prefer under $100 and preferably steam also)
Spinorial: How many winners do you want, one or more?
What kind of game would you like to give away? Remember, a gift must be meaningful to the gifter!
For that matter, why prefer Steam? Just curious - do you want to get a bunch of gifts during a flash sale?
Because I already have some money in my steam wallet and its faster to save up. I don't mind GoG either... I was thinking of giving away the entire Darksiders franchise and L.A Noire which are my favorite games. I'd like to hear what the community has to say first though because I want the giveaway to be what the winner wants. It's 1 winner btw cause I cant afford to buy multiple games in just a few weeks. Depending on the price, it will take me longer or shorter to do it up. So I'm just inquiring.

P.S: If the game is under 20$ I can do more than one game actually...
Post edited March 15, 2013 by nimbot96
nimbot96:
Go with your gut instinct then - check out the Non-GOG gifting thread and see whats a popular request, maybe buy several bargains?
i refreshed and not only did it stay on the same page, it jumped me to the bottom like it used to. AND it refreshed, have the gremlins gone? :P
chezybezy:
Nope.
I think for most it only timewarps when posting s reply / making a new post.
chezybezy:
Sachys: Nope.
I think for most it only timewarps when posting s reply / making a new post.
there was no detectable time warp with that post.....*fingers crossed*

maybe its karma saying hay your giving back (well in the process) so ill let you browse in peace :P
e:darn typo
Post edited March 15, 2013 by chezybezy
high rated
Beat Hazard Ultra(steam)

GZXXL-NA#0P-TVGHL

#=4+2
Post edited March 15, 2013 by dracomage1996
dracomage1996: Beat Hazard Ultra(steam)
Some further-down-grateful ninja got it, +1. It was BH complete, fyi, so pity :(
Post edited March 15, 2013 by Spinorial

GZXXL-NA#0P-TVGHL

#=4+2
NR +1!

GZXXL-NA#0P-TVGHL

#=4+2
Thanks! I redeemed.
I've decided to go with Bioshock Infinite (Steam) and Alan Wake (GoG)
It juust fits within my giveaway budget, so expect a giveaway in a few weeks :)
Spinorial: Some ungrateful ninja got it, still +1. It was BH complete, fyi, so pity :(
Thats okay, the only 2 I redeemed on steam was dynamite jack and ultra 2. Again, IM deciding to give back to the community. Btw, I only got the standard Indie Bundle, SO I didn't get the extra games.

GZXXL-NA#0P-TVGHL

#=4+2
JouinUP: Thanks! I redeemed.
Welcome.
Post edited March 15, 2013 by dracomage1996
nimbot96: I've decided to go with Bioshock Infinite (Steam) and Alan Wake (GoG)
I'm sure lots of people will be happy to participate :)
nimbot96: I've decided to go with Bioshock Infinite (Steam) and Alan Wake (GoG)
Hey Nimbot, did you ever get in contact with the scammer?