It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

chezybezy: Victoria II anyone?
E: they get better i promise!
GameRager: Isn't that one of them boring tactical games(In the vein of the civ seris and the like)? People actually have fun playing those?!? 0.o
Yea ofc :)
drxenija:
nope, all down to having to put my dad to bed again (fifth time in a row)
chezybezy: seeing as im being lazy, pick which you ACTUALLY want (remember i cant guarantee it'll work).
Would prefer if you choose one, and if it all falls flat on its arse ill come up with something to soften the blow!

HomeFront
The Path
Victoria II
Warhammer 40,000 Space Marine
Saints Row: The Third
Darksiders
Metro 2033 X 2

and the award for the most messed up giveaway attempt goes to me!
Remember all to give a feedback as to the codes and if they work. So if they don't you have been forewarned by chezybezy
Sachys: Heheh!

I actually missed that post because of a frozen booze explosion in my freezer!

Edit: those of you after hiomefront, dont get it if you have a slow connection - otll take longer to d/l than complete as i found out!
what booze explodes when frozen?

edit - 2 games in 1. excellent
chezybezy: seeing as im being lazy, pick which you ACTUALLY want (remember i cant guarantee it'll work).
Would prefer if you choose one, and if it all falls flat on its arse ill come up with something to soften the blow!

HomeFront
The Path
Victoria II
Darksiders
Metro 2033 X 2

SirEyeball: Remember all to give a feedback as to the codes and if they work. So if they don't you have been forewarned by chezybezy
Thanks for the heads up
good giveaways chezybezy +1

HomeFront
The Path
Victoria II
Darksiders
Metro 2033 X 2

Spinorial: Boy, did I ever miss the cue on this one :( Or is it still open?

If I have an interest in anything, it would be Vicky II.
As I gathered it was a list of all the games and the first to shout the name of the game they wanted got it or am I completely mistaken???
drxenija:
Sachys: nope, all down to having to put my dad to bed again (fifth time in a row)
Saints row :)
Elvin37: New post box! respond faster damn it
Bah, the lag when loading a post box is much more tolerable than trying to load up Steam and enter a code. :P
ok working through the PMs
Sachys: Heheh!

I actually missed that post because of a frozen booze explosion in my freezer!

Edit: those of you after hiomefront, dont get it if you have a slow connection - otll take longer to d/l than complete as i found out!
ErekoseDM: what booze explodes when frozen?

edit - 2 games in 1. excellent
anything fizzy - the gas compression ususally overtakes the tesnile strength of the container. think this one had been shaken by staff too!

alos, a lot of stuff in glass bottles (high sulphate red wines for instance)
SirEyeball: As I gathered it was a list of all the games and the first to shout the name of the game they wanted got it or am I completely mistaken???
Oh well, no hard. I go for the old Europa engine games anyway :)
give him some patience...
its alot to look through when everyone is shouting out what they want & also PMing him

chezybezy: ok working through the PMs
Elvin37: New post box! respond faster damn it
GameRager: Bah, the lag when loading a post box is much more tolerable than trying to load up Steam and enter a code. :P
its gotten really bad lately - keeps crashing after updating on launch i find
Sachys: the way back has been lost in an anomaly, do you:

A: head west leaving your bleeding companions behind (turn to page 403)

B: head east dragging their weight and gear with you on the broken cart you found at the crossroads (turn to page 234)

C: head north a short way in the hope of fresh water or help at the road ahead (turn to page 346)
ErekoseDM: B!
I like this game....I wonder if this one will have a better chance of seeing a proper end than KneeTheCap's poor attempt at completing his CYOA zombie story. 0.o