It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Elvin37: New post box! respond faster damn it
GameRager: Bah, the lag when loading a post box is much more tolerable than trying to load up Steam and enter a code. :P
but you lose the thrill of will the code work or get the dreaded duplicate code message during the extended steam pause.
chezybezy: ok working through the PMs
Take your time chezy! XD
drxenija:
more like dementia / drug trauma row
GameRager: Bah, the lag when loading a post box is much more tolerable than trying to load up Steam and enter a code. :P
ErekoseDM: but you lose the thrill of will the code work or get the dreaded duplicate code message during the extended steam pause.
And that is what exactly happened haha duplicate code

Still happy though that my reply box let me snag something even if it is a duplicate code
Post edited March 16, 2013 by Elvin37
SirEyeball: As I gathered it was a list of all the games and the first to shout the name of the game they wanted got it or am I completely mistaken???
Spinorial: Oh well, no hard. I go for the old Europa engine games anyway :)
I have vic 1 on DVD and it gather dust. I much prefer eu3 I would just wish there was a way to have all the civs getting fleets. It is rather frustrating being landlocked as the Incas or other tribals.
GameRager:
If people want it, I can easily start a thread for one - even work with a lot of writers and comedians so it could be accomplishable
ErekoseDM: B!
GameRager: I like this game....I wonder if this one will have a better chance of seeing a proper end than KneeTheCap's poor attempt at completing his CYOA zombie story. 0.o
i think the last round i chose the same as someone else and there was an invisible poop reflecting shield or something.

i probably died under the poop flung throughout this thread being reflected back as the gypsies laughed
+1 chezybezy and thank you :D
the bonus of frozen booze explosion - releatively low mess, what doesnt freeze is VERY strong!

54%abv cider anyone?
chezybezy: seeing as im being lazy, pick which you ACTUALLY want (remember i cant guarantee it'll work).
Would prefer if you choose one, and if it all falls flat on its arse ill come up with something to soften the blow!

HomeFront
The Path
Victoria II
Warhammer 40,000 Space Marine
Saints Row: The Third
Darksiders
Metro 2033 X 2
drxenija: SR3 :D
Got the urge to swing phallic shaped objects around at all hours whilst buck naked, do ya? :P ;)
Ian: +1 chezybezy and thank you :D
morning squire. hows the creative stuff going?
GameRager: Got the urge to swing phallic shaped objects around at all hours whilst buck naked, do ya? :P ;)
whilst flinging poo no doubt! ;)
Post edited March 16, 2013 by Sachys
GameRager: Got the urge to swing phallic shaped objects around at all hours whilst buck naked, do ya? :P ;)
HeroBRINEEEEEE!

HeroBrine's existence!
13:00
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5JzyA39ZIo
Post edited March 16, 2013 by drxenija
who doesn't. Same goes for my GF apparently "looks stunned"
Ian: +1 chezybezy and thank you :D
Sachys: morning squire. hows the creative stuff going?
slowly :(

want to talk here, play a game and work on that - end up doing nowt - very frustrating (and good morning mate)
chezybezy: seeing as im being lazy, pick which you ACTUALLY want (remember i cant guarantee it'll work).
Would prefer if you choose one, and if it all falls flat on its arse ill come up with something to soften the blow!

HomeFront
The Path
Victoria II
Warhammer 40,000 Space Marine
Saints Row: The Third
Darksiders
Metro 2033 X 2

and the award for the most messed up giveaway attempt goes to me!
+1 and Thank

Also if you have the extras I am looking for the games homefront, saints row, and darksiders. If not it's cool