It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ian always has a bag of goodies! :D
niniendowarrior: Ian always has a bag of goodies! :D
That is true so far I consider him to be the most generous person alive literally I have never seen anyone as generous as he is
hmmm... look okay so far (though theyre HUGE!).
Attachments:
sdc12833.jpg (137 Kb)
No one has seen this legend's face yet
niniendowarrior: Ian always has a bag of goodies! :D
Elvin37: That is true so far I consider him to be the most generous person alive literally I have never seen anyone as generous as he is
^
Sachys: hmmm... look okay so far (though theyre HUGE!).
Throw one at me!
drxenija: No one has seen this legend's face yet
Well it's either Ian or Jesus that keeps appearing in things like Tacos, clouds and... now my cookies!
Sachys: hmmm... look okay so far (though theyre HUGE!).
Elvin37: Throw one at me!
still cooling!
also a little bothered as to whether or not the nutella centre will have worked or gone wierd (so did some without it to be sure i didnt go without)
Post edited March 17, 2013 by Sachys
drxenija: No one has seen this legend's face yet
Sachys: Well it's either Ian or Jesus that keeps appearing in things like Tacos, clouds and... now my cookies!
Elvin37: Throw one at me!
Sachys: still cooling!
I like them hot. And yes, no one has seen the face of this generosity legend ever! His existence is too miraculous to be true, yet it is~! or is it?
drxenija:
I'll be honest - even after cooling the nutella is still VERY hot... and it doesnt quite work right. Think if i put it in the dough mix instead it might be better, but as a filling, its a bit weird. Otherwise the cookies are awesome as usual.
drxenija:
Sachys: I'll be honest - even after cooling the nutella is still VERY hot... and it doesnt quite work right. Think if i put it in the dough mix instead it might be better, but as a filling, its a bit weird. Otherwise the cookies are awesome as usual.
Your Bf/Gf must be very lucky! :) Unless they're allergic to pastries
drxenija:
Aint saying nowt! ;)
drxenija:
Sachys: Aint saying nowt! ;)
is that cos they disappeared mysteriously? ;)
Sachys: Aint saying nowt! ;)
chezybezy: is that cos they disappeared mysteriously? ;)
cubbgha gobbgha moufbuow cuhggie ba fghoo!
chezybezy: is that cos they disappeared mysteriously? ;)
Sachys: cubbgha gobbgha moufbuow cuhggie ba fghoo!
hey!
Does anyone play Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection on Steam? I'm looking to transfer the install into my laptop and I don't know where the save path is.

Anyone knowledgeable?